New 52 Skins Question

batboshark9

Hi guys, so as you know the New 52 skins for Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman will be for the ones who purchase the collectors edition, but as revealed in the PAX Day 2 stream, we have seen New 52 skins for Nightwing, Raven and Aquaman and maybe for everyone else. My question is will these skins be unlockable, besides the ones in the collectors edition or will these be released later on in a Skins Pack?

They'd BETTER be unlockable. Preorder bonuses are ok being unlockables so long as you don't pay EXTRA for the skins themselves and you can get them on your own.

They'd BETTER be unlockable. Preorder bonuses are ok being unlockables so long as you don't pay EXTRA for the skins themselves and you can get them on your own.
Plus if we are to belive that every character will get a New 52 skin, that would just be too many skins to put into one pack. I mean, it's 24 skins PLUS the DLC characters

It also has those yellow lines over his body.

I still cannot see the New 52 in Aquaman's costume.
It looks exactly like his default on in the game.

For another skin pack, cash is going to be my concern.
I think for most people, money is going to be the problem. I mean why not just release the skins for free (and yes i know WB Games are doing it to gain more money but still) If they gave the skins for free that would make some people keep playing the game longer

Skins do not fundamentally change the game and it won't make anyone hold on to their game that much longer. Additional content at no extra cost will make consumers happy for a while, but don't think for a second it will actually be more profitable in the long run.

Last edited:
Not bothered about them. The only DLC skins i've ever bought was the MK9 ones, but they had 3 klassic fatalities and I prefer the retro ninja outfits TBH.

Don't really agree with DLC anymore. waste of money in most cases.

Not bothered about them. The only DLC skins i've ever bought was the MK9 ones, but they had 3 klassic fatalities and I prefer the retro ninja outfits TBH.

Don't really agree with DLC anymore. waste of money in most cases.

Depends on your goals.

DLC characters are not a waste of money if you plan on being competitive with the game. some of the people that hate freddy DL'd him anyways because they have to learn him incase they run into one in tournament.

Depends on your goals.

DLC characters are not a waste of money if you plan on being competitive with the game. some of the people that hate freddy DL'd him anyways because they have to learn him incase they run into one in tournament.

Agreed but also I know I will be playing this game with a lot of my friends so I'm getting every DLC so everyone can play with who they want and what costume they want

DLCs are optional. If you like it buy it. If you don't like it, don't buy it. That's what I did with Freddie for awhile but after that, I decided to check try him out because of his interesting moves.

Depends on your goals.

As I said in most cases. I bought all the characters for MK, I suppose as you said it depends if your going to put time into the game.

They haven't released a new 52 raven skin? the one you probably saw was her with red skin in her regular purple hood and stuff. Her new 52 look has white feathers making a helmet on her head and shes in blue and gray. Also, I'd love to see new 52 skins for harley quinn, hawkgirl from earth 2, batman from earth 2, and some other skins as well such as arkham city harley quinn

New 52 Harley Quinn is horrible.
It is nothing like Harley, they even changed her classic colors.

Well that's your opinion. A lot of people are really warming up to design and it would be a great addition to the game. Besides, who are you to judge what does and doesn't look like Harley?

Wait...so I'm a little confused.. I get that pre ordering a certain edition will get you the new 52 skins for Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman.. but... are you guy's saying there's a possibility that you can just unlock these normally in the game without having preordered them? Or were you guy's saying that they are going to put everyone else's new 52 skin in the game to unlock except those 3, that you will need to purchase (or have pre ordered) to get??...

Well that's your opinion. A lot of people are really warming up to design and it would be a great addition to the game. Besides, who are you to judge what does and doesn't look like Harley?

Well that's your opinion. A lot of people really hate the design and it would be a terrible addition to the game. Besides, who are you to judge what does and doesn't go into the game?