Killer Frost

primary
imageuvk.jpg

ice1w.jpg

alt costume
ice2x.jpg

So what do y'all think?

Last edited:
Welp, that settles the character roster :) Now let's get some freakin STORY MODE peeks :D

I am soo happy with how Killer Frost's first costume looks! also Ares looks great wait to see some gameplay from both of them.

I'm not liking either of their primaries. Killer Frost's face seems weak for some reason, and Ares looks like a tool.

Those alts though look bangin'. Especially Ares'. He's got that Alucard look going on. Unfortunately, knowing NRS' stellar sloth physics, his cape will likely spend most of it's time draped over his face.

I just now realized after seeing this that it was Ares' leg I saw in Aquaman's reveal trailer XD

both look pretty awesome, Ares' alt too, I hate killer frost's hair in her alt though.. quite gross, will never use it. EVER. :p but uhh.. wasn't ares like blue? he's black here

I love her hair in her alt. If I use her, I'll be using that.

Way to go against the grain XD
I love how everyone was biching about her alt's hairstyle earlier on and you just flat out say, I love it. You're an inspiration.

Reminds me of punk rocker storm.
I love her alt, if I play her I will have a hard time deciding which costume to use.

wait could this mean that he will be influencing everyone in the game and that he will be the final boss???!!!!

Well they DID say that the boss is a playable character and is "probably who you think it is". They also said that the sub-boss was going to be an unplayable character.