Why everyone hates Mokap?

Mokap's only real value is as a tribute to Carlos Pesina.

Bo Rai Cho was an accessory to breaking Outworld's 9 tournament winning streak.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

MokapMeme_zps2df7c927.jpg

Look at Raiden and Mokap? I am sure you will understand Mokap haters.. really hard to find good post UMK3 character. Here is my favs;

- Quan Chi (Genius Design)
- Havik (Who can resist the chaos bringer)
- Drahmin (Welcome to the freak show w/mosquitos)
- Daegon (Badass)
- Fujin

I'm not against joke characters, but Mokap doesn't have a funny or interesting quirk for me to want him back. His lack of original moves didn't help the situation either.

Last edited:
Why do u think QC is crap?

Because is an abused character previous from mk mythologies and mk4. Also is so much stupid like scorpion, none of those have did an a enought evolution............. both characaters are the ed boon ´s favorite characters and they have very much favoritism......... it´s mean Crap, because all character must to have balance in gameplay or story mode.

bye

Because is an abused character previous from mk mythologies and mk4. Also is so much stupid like scorpion, none of those have did an a enought evolution............. both characaters are the ed boon ´s favorite characters and they have very much favoritism......... it´s mean Crap, because all character must to have balance in gameplay or story mode.

bye

so your telling me QC is not balanced? what about subzero and his gay ice clone (the most pussy move in the game btw).. All Subzero players do is abuse that move and hide behind it like little es. Now im not in favor of QC at all but he is a pretty damn good bad guy and makes MK a lot more interesting. I dont see scorpion as OP either just like QC all his moves can be punished, And it looks like way for both characters in MKX but not Sub, nope he still gets to continue hiding behind the clone and guess what? he can even throw it now! while hiding behind it shooting ice balls... Such balance.

both characaters are the ed boon ´s favorite characters and they have very much favoritism.........

Huh?
Quan Chi isn't 1 of Ed's 2 favorite characters.
Ed Boon's 2 favorite characters are Scorpion and Kenshi.
He has said it various times that his favorite character after Scorpion is Kenshi.

so your telling me QC is not balanced? what about subzero and his gay ice clone (the most pussy move in the game btw).. All Subzero players do is abuse that move and hide behind it like little es. Now im not in favor of QC at all but he is a pretty damn good bad guy and makes MK a lot more interesting. I dont see scorpion as OP either just like QC all his moves can be punished, And it looks like way for both characters in MKX but not Sub, nope he still gets to continue hiding behind the clone and guess what? he can even throw it now! while hiding behind it shooting ice balls... Such balance.

Maybe subzero have a minor adveventaje for not to mention quanchi ´s trance move, but by the way, at least subzero has earned more movelist from since mk2 until mkar, just in mk9 subzero earned certain movelist on kombos................... but stupid scorpion?......... one game mkda and then a not much different at mkd and mkar..................... i am talking about too in evolution of character.. and subzero has evolved scorpion no. And is funny cause stupid ed boon used to sub-zero like scorpion ´punching ball.... sucks!!!

Fact is that i am talking about "balance" on history mode.......... scorpion is the stupid sissy baby craying by his murder and quanchi is the same stupid troll with scorpion and a bit with shinook............ since mk4 no? how many year has passed with this same sh*t? i´m tired. the gameplay is not all in a game, specially when Tobias has created to MK and not ed boon.

Huh?
Quan Chi isn't 1 of Ed's 2 favorite characters.
Ed Boon's 2 favorite characters are Scorpion and Kenshi.
He has said it various times that his favorite character after Scorpion is Kenshi.

oh well, favoristims on quanchi not lives ed boon ´s declaration only, too in lives his actions............
so let me think: how is the new logo of the brother of shadow?
why ed boon still insist respect to quanchi ´s mkda design, mixed even mixed with mk10 ´s design?
when you starts to look minor details, its hide alot activity arround on certain thing focused.

the suddenly history of this, is that stupid ed boon wants make to scorpion and quanchi as protagonist and antagonist on MK and giving no ´fn balance with the others characters.............. thanks to god that i´m not very naive for believe each declaration that stupid ed boon does.

Last edited:
Maybe subzero have a minor adveventaje for not to mention quanchi ´s trance move, but by the way, at least subzero has earned more movelist from since mk2 until mkar, just in mk9 subzero earned certain movelist on kombos................... but stupid scorpion?......... one game mkda and then a not much different at mkd and mkar..................... i am talking about too in evolution of character.. and subzero has evolved scorpion no. And is funny cause stupid ed boon used to sub-zero like scorpion ´punching ball.... sucks!!!

Fact is that i am talking about "balance" on history mode.......... scorpion is the stupid sissy baby craying by his murder and quanchi is the same stupid troll with scorpion and a bit with shinook............ since mk4 no? how many year has passed with this same sh*t? i´m tired. the gameplay is not all in a game, specially when Tobias has created to MK and not ed boon.

oh well, favoristims on quanchi not lives ed boon ´s declaration only, too in lives his actions............
so let me think: how is the new logo of the brother of shadow?
why ed boon still insist respect to quanchi ´s mkda design, mixed even mixed with mk10 ´s design?
when you starts to look minor details, its hide alot activity arround on certain thing focused.

the suddenly history of this, is that stupid ed boon wants make to scorpion and quanchi as protagonist and antagonist on MK and giving no ´fn balance with the others characters.............. thanks to god that i´m not very naive for believe each declaration that stupid ed boon does.

so you blame Scorpion for trying to avenge his family, its not like he knows the truth yet.. And without this story what is Sub going to do? We need QC because he set up situations that make things interesting. And at least scorp has new moves in MKX inlcuding that fireball. QC trance move can still be easily punished. The only thing he can get an advantage with is his new moves but cmon he has to be inside the circle. If anyone should be blamed it should be the writers!

so you blame Scorpion for trying to avenge his family, its not like he knows the truth yet.. And without this story what is Sub going to do? We need QC because he set up situations that make things interesting. And at least scorp has new moves in MKX inlcuding that fireball. QC trance move can still be easily punished. The only thing he can get an advantage with is his new moves but cmon he has to be inside the circle. If anyone should be blamed it should be the writers!

I dares to say, that both have the guilt, the programmerss and the lead writter stupid jhon vogel, since Mk3, Mk have´nt enought balance........ really need quanchi? really? cause is incredible how many times stupid boon has repeated quanchi + rayden + scorpion formula since 2002?........... i smell lacks of ideas.
And cmon quanchi and scorpion cannot be the 100% of representation of mk?.............. Tobias always has said that characters must to have a balance in GamePlay and History mode ........if not game is going to be predictable.... this open certain intellectual quesitons like why at first mk comics and games bio on the classic mk do won´t speak much asside of endings or the few ideas . besides that Tobias hates the reboots.

And i will tell to you, the real protagonist was the tournament on mk1, at mk2 the real protagonist was the fake invasion diguised of tournament........................ then...........mk3.mk4 mkda, mkd, mk ar and part of mk9, was the ´fn genocide....... that in nothing it in really can give a fully story.
Liu kang was champion for 4 games but never was a an attemptt to show that kang is the main protagonist of mk.........
since 1995 and even more since 2002, they ´ve forgot whats mk means and they replaced this by the "stupid scorpion vs quanchi" mixed a bit with stupid onaga and ultra idiot blaze, include finally with khan and his infant outfit at mk9.

bye