OFFICIAL GameCube MKD Thread

Disappointed said:
...I think the whole Goro/Shao Kahn thing was extremely overrated. I mean, sure its cool to play as the "big boys," unfortunatly, they just made them suck.

Well, we can't all be good with every character, can we? :p

Wyckid said:
Disappointed said:
...I think the whole Goro/Shao Kahn thing was extremely overrated. I mean, sure its cool to play as the "big boys," unfortunatly, they just made them suck.

Well, we can't all be good with every character, can we? :p

Shao Kahn has a THREE HIT COMBO! COME ON! THEY HAD TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO BETTER! :lol:

Annnnnnd...don't get me started on Goro. I think its about time they drop him from the map permanently. :wink:

Goro is fine, he's just terribly hard to use on the Cube, and rightfuly so, a top notch character should only be mastered by top notch players. Same goes for Kahn.

Disappointed said:
...Shao Kahn has a THREE HIT COMBO! COME ON! THEY HAD TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO BETTER! :lol:

Annnnnnd...don't get me started on Goro. I think its about time they drop him from the map permanently. :wink:

...And yet, I can still get a 10 hit with both of them... :lol:

Wyckid said:
Disappointed said:
...Shao Kahn has a THREE HIT COMBO! COME ON! THEY HAD TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO BETTER! :lol:

...And yet, I can still get a 10 hit with both of them... :lol:

Cheater! :p

Sub-Zero said:
I'm telling Goro, Kintaro, and Sheeva!

I was kidding! The last thing i need is for one of them to show up on my doorstep saying "HEY! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THESE EXTRA ARMS?!"

"Nooooooo!" *runs and hides*

I'd actually think it cool if one of them showed up at my door step... I'd probably use the bathroom right then and there but I'd still think it cool.

Sub-Zero said:
I'd actually think it cool if one of them showed up at my door step... I'd probably use the bathroom right then and there but I'd still think it cool.

Well, I'm saying that if one of them showed up on my doorstep, it'd probably be to kick my ass all over the house/backyard/neighbor's backyard/cul de sac behind us...that sort of thing.

Sure, it'd be fun to say I met a Shokan, but it'd be even more fun to say that you ran away screaming like a little girl. :D

I am The Chosen One said:
Is Goro like super strong or does he match the other characters in strength?

He's stronger than the average kombatant, but he's slow, which is what makes him even out pretty well.

Only version i got is the GC version, yea i want online and the bonus package but thisll do. Shoa Kahns cool anyway...goros just kinda there.

i love playing with shao and goro. but how in the hell do you pick up a stage weapon?!!?? and how do you do a 12 or 10-hit combo? god, those things have anoyed me since the first time i rented it...