MK9: DC Cosplay Edition / stripped content "DLC"

Err... Tekken Tag 2 is just like Tekken 6, SFXT is just like SF4... basically. Devs have their own style. And MK9 got rave reception.

Now I didn't care for the latest MK and stopped playing almost right after completing story mode. If the gameplay here is as clunky I might not last much longer, but atleast DC characters with DC story is way more interesting than the feuds of MK.

The DLC system is annoying, but most games do that now. It's basically either accept it or don't play anything else than indie. I've decided not to buy certain games because the DLC/DRM/Whatever system goes over the line but costumes and mini-missions aren't enough to sway me. The extra outfits look nice, but 1 is enough, while 50 would be the optimal.

SFxT isn't like SF4 :l

The gameplay is significantly different.

It's worse lol

Back to MK9, the reason why people say it looks clunky, it's because they use motion capture to animate the characters, those moves are performed by real people, you call it clunky, I call it realistic.

You don't want to draw realism here. Especially when devs themselves said Injustice is supposed to be like a Hollywood superhero blockbuster. To me that argument sounds a bit like what Splinter Cell Blacklist devs are doing claiming that they had to get rid of Ironside because of motion capture. "Realism" is not worth the cost. Still, I understand why MK is like that and Netherrealm doesn't know any other way to do a game so *shrug*

And no SF4 and SFXT aren't that similiar, but someone argues that COD WAW and MW3 are entirely different or that DmCold and DmCnew have nothing in common etcetc.

I doubt that NRS used motion capture 100%, but what they did with MK9 is a big leap forward compared to their work with Deadly Alliance-Armageddon.

Video game companies rehashing things and releasing disc locked DLC to make money?!

JESUS TITTY FVCKING CHRIST, SOMEONE CALL THE NAVY!

Spoiler:
dh5v94.jpg