Lex Luthor
Harley Quinn
Catwoman
Bane
Sinestro
Deathstroke
Solomon Grundy
Black Adam

which means.. for a roster of 24, we need another hero/heroine and two villains. C-Sword, do you have any info for the final roster? as in, the number.. I believe they'll follow the mk tactics, 28 playable plus sub-bosses/bosses + a pack of 4 DLC characters. also, do you by any chance have any lead for Booster Gold? as for the hair.. I think in that video's image perhaps the hair was too short and he SEEMED bald

I bet that once AMES hears about this, he'll have an extreme orgasm that will never end until the game comes out. j/k But on the serious side, he'll have a heart attack.

ok so we got:

11 good:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Cyborg
Flash
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Hawkgirl
Nightwing
Shazam

10 evil:
Doomsday
Joker
Lex Luthor
Harley Quinn
Catwoman
Bane
Sinestro
Deathstroke
Solomon Grundy
Black Adam

which means.. for a roster of 24, we need another hero/heroine and two villains. C-Sword, do you have any info for the final roster? as in, the number.. I believe they'll follow the mk tactics, 28 playable plus sub-bosses/bosses + a pack of 4 DLC characters. also, do you by any chance have any lead for Booster Gold? as for the hair.. I think in that video's image perhaps the hair was too short and he SEEMED bald

Add Ares and Raven, Ares the real god of war (Kratos who?) was mentioned a while back in an article and in an interview with Adam Urbano of NRS, he's a Wonder Woman's villain, he's also going to appear in the next chapter of Injustice, can't wait to see how he looks

Add Ares and Raven, Ares the real god of war (Kratos who?) was mentioned a while back in an article and in an interview with Adam Urbano of NRS, he's a Wonder Woman's villain, he's also going to appear in the next chapter of Injustice, can't wait to see how he looks

same here, didn't really know him actually.. or well, I am Greek so I know him as a mythological God, not a DC character :p I suppose from an image in which Raven was with villains she'll be evil.. so one more hero left then for 24 but.. do you have any info if we'll actually get a larger roster? I know no one said it wasn't a final number but still, we're stuck even now on 24, no new select screens were leaked

Man this is hype.
He looks completely badass.

Are we getting any of the characters that appear in the comics though?
In this last issue there were a lot of cameos and "main" characters to the plot in it.

Lobo wil make the main roster I think
Kinda wish Red Robin or Redhood were in the game but my secret guilty pleasure is that Damian Wayne was in it.

Lobo wil make the main roster I think
Kinda wish Red Robin or Redhood were in the game but my secret guilty pleasure is that Damian Wayne was in it.

They'll probably be DLC.

I think NRS learned their lesson from MK9 DLC, and will probably release DLC in Injustice that the fans want.
Fan feedback (via the Battle Arena character voting, for example) would be a great way for NRS to find out the character(s) that the fans want, and give it to them as DLC.
I think the voting system would be a win-win situation for everyone.
The fans would get the character with the most votes as DLC, and NRS makes more money off of DLC by giving them what they want.
Aside from Rain in MK9, the other 3 DLC characters weren't really fan service.