Which Stage Has The Best Transitions?

batboshark9

So as it says in the tittle, from all of the stages we have seen in Injustice, which one has the best stage transitions?. I'm going to go with the "Hall Of Justice" (the stage Green Arrow fought Hawkgirl) because both of the transitions are awesome!!!!!!. I mean, for one you have Giganta grabbing you and hitting you againts Atom Smasher before throwing you inside the hall. Then for the second transition, you have Darkside beating on you before sending you back outside the hall. Which stage has the best transitions in your opinion?

(P.S: If you noticed any of the easter eggs in the "Hall Of Justice" stage, check out this video, it goes trough all of the easter eggs in case you missed any)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hEUx2Km-Bs

They have all been great from what I can recall.

Arkham Asylum, Hall of Justice, Gotham City, and Fortress of Solitude stand out the most to me.

We still have a few stages to be revealed...we have only 10 out of 16 or so right?

Metropolis
Batcave
Fortress of Solitude
JLA Watchtower
Gotham City
Arkham Asylum
Wayne Manor
Atlantis
Hall of Justice
Wonder Woman Stage

Killer Croc and Darkside Cameo stand out the hardest for me.

Its funny how Croc isn't even pissed at the person who threw you at him. He just unleashes the beast on your face. And Darkseid! Talk about an overhead. He's sitting on his throne thinking "I wish a mutha fluffa would come through that portal!"

I thought there were only 15 stages. And there is one that they kind of released but we havnt seen any gameplay from and it looks like an Airbase and you forgot LexCorp

I like all of them but i like the Cameos in Hall Of Justice and Arkham Asylum. Gotham City, Watchtower and Wayne Manor all have cool ones too. Ive seen a lot of Batcave, Fortress of Solitude, Metropolis and LexCorp so im kind of tiured of those.