Why everyone hates Motaro with 2 legs?

Plus it was a total cop out, saying it was difficult to model. Should have made him like Nancy on Tekken.

Pretty much what Nasty and Shirayuki said. I don't necessarily have an intense, broiling hatred for the two-legged Motaro, but that definitely killed his appeal for me. Motaro being a centaur-thing is what what made him unique and interesting in the first place.

Because, to quote the sheep in Animal Farm, "Four legs good, two legs baaaaad!"

Actually, in Motaro's case, I don't give a shit how many legs he has! I still hate him! To the Glue Factory with him!

Because four legs are what make Motaro, Motaro

Without them, he would just be another OP boss in MK, like he was when he only two-legged in Armageddon

Because, to quote the sheep in Animal Farm, "Four legs good, two legs baaaaad!"

Actually, in Motaro's case, I don't give a shit how many legs he has! I still hate him! To the Glue Factory with him!

Nah.
I was hoping that since MK9 was a reboot of MK1 thru UMK3, that Motaro would be an alternating sub-Boss, between Goro and Kintaro.
Hell, I'd even pay for a Motaro MK9 DLC, as an NPC sub-Boss character.
It would complete the whole UMK3 experience in MK9. ;)

But the story said he was cursed, that's so deep! Dur hur hur!

Considering Armageddon was a rush job, it's hardly surprising that Midway was cutting corners.

Last edited:
1. Would you hate it if:
Baraka was made without his arm blades, Scorpion without his spear, Sub-Zero without his freezing moves?

2. Would you expect it? Of course not, it will NEVER happen. It would be the most absurd and most unpopular thing ever seen in the franchise.

My point here? The most well-known characters have their own unique style and appearance. Taking away Motaro's 4 legs takes away what has made him who he originally is and what made him so hard to beat in MK3.

I think a Minotaur Motaro would have been accepted well if he wasn't already a Centaur. I also like his original version and would like to have him as sub-boss in MK9. Unfortunately, we didn't even get to see enough of him in story mode.

I hate him because the explanation is stupid: you can't just put a curse, say some words and have million of legs disappear "pouff"