I. Suck.

Orochi

So I recently bought a copy of deception for xbox and OH MY GOD. I SUCK SO BAD. I had to turn it all the way down to the easiest mode possible and I can't get doqn the combos of my fighter down well. I'm usually playing with either sub zero or scorpion. Advice before I go crazy from this game? :bs:

Just try to relax and focus. With whatever character your playing as, it will take time to find his or her strengths for each opponent and time to find each opponents weaknesses. I always keep playing a game on hard with a certain character for hours and hours until I find a technique (even on accident) that guarantees me a win most on the time on the hardest difficulty.

It MK against the computer. So that means spam and trick the AI into doing what you want it to.

Id just put it in the bin TBH

Just try to relax and focus. With whatever character your playing as, it will take time to find his or her strengths for each opponent and time to find each opponents weaknesses. I always keep playing a game on hard with a certain character for hours and hours until I find a technique (even on accident) that guarantees me a win most on the time on the hardest difficulty.

Gotta get that bread and butter down. I've been playing soul calibur v for a few weeks and I felt retarded when I was stuck on stage 3 on hard cause Im nasty with Mitsurugi. Then from playing it relentlessly I finally figured out which moves would help me towards the end of a round.

I feel like the computer is just plain cheap. I'm wanting to learn liu kang's moves but if i play on hard, I know imma get pissed and frustrated.

It's the growing pains of learning how to play MK:D the first time. You will get better at it. Have more self esteem that you will do it eventually.