RIP Rainy Rita (Mrs. LC)

Re: Please read

Damn I'm really sorry to hear about this, you have my sympathy LC.

RIP Rita, you will be missed.

My condolences, LC. I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through, but we're here for you.

as i said on facebook buddy, i'm so sorry for your loss. please, let me know if i can help you in any way. if there is anything i can do for you i will. don't hesitate to ask.

So sorry to hear this.

I just recently lost my aunt so I know some of what you feel...

We're all here for you, LC.

LC, I hope you don't mind that I changed the title and stickied the thread.

I was really shocked to learn about this earlier today.....Sarah and I conversed a few times in private messages, just talking about random things, and she sent me some nice poems she thought I would like.

This is really sad news....I don't quite know what to say.....

LC, I'm extremely sorry for your loss. Rita was a great woman, and a great friend.

She and Outworld's Goddess were always able to bring a smile to my face.

What the...?! This is seriously the last piece of news I ever expected to come across! I am sorry for your loss, LC! Granted, I spent much of my time on TRMK "trolling" (or pseudo-trolling, depending on your definition of "trolling"), and thus did not socialize much with TRMK members, aside from the TRMK fantasy football league, but I am familiar with her in the year-and-a-half I've been here, and from what I observed, she seemed to be a nice person. I've been in your shoes in recent years, because I lost my father 5 years ago, and my aunt almost 6 months ago, plus my ex-girlfriend lost relatives within months of me losing relatives on two occasions while I was still dating her (in fact in one case, I lost my great-grandmother on the day of her grandfather's funeral, and thus ended up staying at her home for a few days to help each other heal from our losses).

Last edited:
Disheartening. I'm sorry for your loss Love Cowboy, my condolences.

I never had the chance to converse with your missus. I'm sure she was a great woman and will be deeply missed by most of us. Rest in peace.

This is always a sad thing, all I can do is wish you the best of luck and hope you overcome it. It's a tough thing, especially when it's someone who stands next to you.

becareful in decision making when you're emotionally distraught.

Hope you make it through it LC.

My favorite memory is seeing LC and RR converse in the chat room while he was at work. She'd log in just to talk to him instantly. Unforgettable, plus those pictures of you two during football season. She always had a smile on her face, a really beautiful one at that.

My favorite memory is seeing LC and RR converse in the chat room while he was at work. She'd log in just to talk to him instantly. Unforgettable, plus those pictures of you two during football season. She always had a smile on her face, a really beautiful one at that.

Wouldn't they be talking in the chat room while they were literally in the same location, though? Like I said, I never socialized much on an individual basis with TRMK members since joining a year and a half ago, but I might have seen LC and his wife talking in the chatroom while they were literally in the same location. I know they did while LC was at work.

I remember that. NS and I would be talking about rap battles and dick jokes while they were asking eachother what the other wanted for dinner. Good times. TRMK lost a good one. RIP