lariat's personal Mileena match up chart

lariat

I figured I make my own personal match up chart for FUN and disscussion for Mileena since Injustice is still a ways off and there's not many match up discussions on this site.

now before I get started please note this is my experience mainly online only (things will be different because of it so don't take this as gospel!!) and I hope others here make match up charts for their main characters as well
so without further a do...

Scorpion 5-5 (vortex and anti air makes this even IMO)

Sindel 6-4 (Mileena advantage)

Shang Tsung 5-5 (Mileena slight advantage)

Johnny cage 4-6 (cage advantage)

Ermac 5-5 (even IMO but you can argue Ermac slight advantage)

Subzero 5-5 (subzero does have a advantage in the corner though so you can argue it's 4-6 but i feel he has a hard time getting her in the corner so I'm staying with 5-5)

Night wolf 6-4 (Mileena advantage but tyler lantern has blown me up using him but from the normal every day players that I've encountered over the years i'm sticking with it being in Mileena's favor for now)

Noob 6-4 (Mileena advantage)

Jade 6-4 (Mileena advantage)

Reptile 5-5 (Mileena slight advantage)

Kung lao 4-6 (Kung lao advantage)

Cyrax 4-6 (Cyrax advantage)

Sektor 6-4 (Mileena advantage)

Jax 4-6 (jax advantage his armor makes this fight a nightmare)

Sonya 3-7 (Sonya beats Mileena iMO at the highest level )

Freddy 6-4 (Mileena advantage)

cyber subzero 6-4 (Mileena advantage)

Quan Chi 5-5 (rune traps makes this even but you can argue it slight advantage for Mileena IMO)

Raiden 5-5 (the few good raidens that utilize the teleport that I have fought make this a even match IMO)

Rain 6-4 (Mileena advantage )

Kitana 5-5 (Mileena slight advantage)

Sheeva 9-1 ( Mileena huge advantage )

Liu Kang 5-5 ( a good defensive plus rush down kang can be a problem for Mileena but since he can't zone her it's even IMO)

Stryker 6-4 (Mileena advantage)

Kano 5-5 (I believe this match is even since kano gets away with a lot of BS online I honestly hate this match and you can argue slight advantage for Kano )

Smoke 5-5 ( This is about the same as subzero's match up because of his resets in the corner )

Scarlet 5-5 (it can be said it's a slight advantage for Mileena but Scar makes me think otherwise )

Kenshi 4-6 (Kenshi advantage his ex shoulder blade and anti air makes this a nightmare )

Kabal 3-7 (Kabal has a huge advantage here at the highest level and IMO it's her worst match up)

Feel free to blow me up and tell me my Mileena sucks!!

Last edited:
I still think the Kabal v Mileena match up is even at the highest level, If the Kabal player isn't careful with his iAfs she can teleport and confirm into about 20-26% damage that alone can give her the momentum she needs to pull though imo, but since her D1 is horrid she has a hard time poking out of his NDC pressure, and I want to know your insight on the Mileena v Freddy match up and why you think she has the advantage?

Sektor IMO is 5-5 (his flamethrower stuffs balls roll and punishes in the 40% add the fast 1 in the mix and you got an even match.)

Kung lao is also said to be 5-5 at the highest level. I know this is your opinion but Ill have to agree with 5-5.

IMO I may be wrong but I think Smoke beats Mileena 6-4

I agree wiyh the rest of the list.

It seems that way till you're the Mileena player in the corner lol her only hope is a good anti air or a lucky poke that combos. (IMO) Subs corner game is A+ and second to only a few people in the game.

In my experience the Mileena matchup with Sektor is a tough one.
And with Sheeva it isn't that one sided. She gets huge damage off of a blocked roll, 43% without bar and a read teleport can be grabbed. Zoning Mill though? This is free

I still think the Kabal v Mileena match up is even at the highest level, If the Kabal player isn't careful with his iAfs she can teleport and confirm into about 20-26% damage that alone can give her the momentum she needs to pull though imo, but since her D1 is horrid she has a hard time poking out of his NDC pressure, and I want to know your insight on the Mileena v Freddy match up and why you think she has the advantage?

A high level Kabal can stuff Mileena bad IMO his NDC pressure mixed with his instant air gas blast makes this fight very uncomfortable for Mileena she can't tele kick or roll EVER unless he makes a huge mistake but Kabal can use all his tools and not have to worry about eating 45% or more in damage if he makes a mistake. This is why it's a horrible match up for her because she has to play perfect every time making no more than 2 small mistakes per round. If you ever get a chance to fight Emperor Scar online face his Kabal than come back telling me that match is even.

The reason I believe Freddy loses to Mileena is because his zoning is shut down due to her telekick on reaction and after beating M2daves Freddy I'm convinced once she gets in Freddy's face there's not a lot he can do to get away from her pressure except teleport but that only lasts for so long if he's backed in a corner because of her D4 plus she can zone check him. I'm aware he has good rush down but it's not near as good as hers IMO. the only way Freddy can win is to play defensively and thats what Mileena wants because she can check him with D4 for free pressure all day.

In my experience the Mileena matchup with Sektor is a tough one.
And with Sheeva it isn't that one sided. She gets huge damage off of a blocked roll, 43% without bar and a read teleport can be grabbed. Zoning Mill though? This is free
Mileena's D4 can stuff a lot of his mix ups and small hitbox makes this a pain in the ass for Sektor his teleport can be blown up on block unless he burns meter but it's not worth it IMO because most Sektors I face wait on me to JIP or just jump period so they can flamethrower but I never do that in a Sector match ( Her D4 works way better )because I'm aware of his teleport. He can't zone because she can easily roll and punish so he's forced to burn meter to get in this is why I feel it's in her favor.

Sheeva loses badly to Mileena because of her big hitbox and why on earth would i random roll Sheeva? All I have to do is sai or D4 check her all day she can't do anything to get in except tele stomp but if she tries that she's eating a 30% combo because Mileena can telekick, air sai and combo it on reaction without blinking it's easily one of Sheeva's worst match ups.

Last edited:
If you ever get a chance to fight Emperor Scar online face his Kabal than come back telling me that match is even.

LOL I'm an Emperor Klan member and Scar would rag doll my Cyrax. The match up is already 7-3 but Scar against me is 9-1 his advantage.

Mileena is a cheap anyway.

Duhhh! Low hitting ball roll, amazing specials that are all plus on block, and she's the best zonner in the game.

Clearly Z+ Tier, and can turn a price tag less player into the most expensive thing to date.

:rolleyes:

Mileena has to be careful with her d4's though. Sektor can get a jump kick teleport for 30%+ damage. And I may be wrong as I haven't used his human version in a while, but I'm pretty sure his missiles hit her roll since he fires them lower than Robo. I know they hit Sub's slide.

Baraka I find to be one of my better options against Mileena

I made some adjustments to make this match up chart the same as TYM to limit confusion but her good and bad match ups are the same but now they equal ten

Mileena has to be careful with her d4's though. Sektor can get a jump kick teleport for 30%+ damage. And I may be wrong as I haven't used his human version in a while, but I'm pretty sure his missiles hit her roll since he fires them lower than Robo. I know they hit Sub's slide.

Baraka I find to be one of my better options against Mileena

Here's Sonic Faux (Top Mileena player) vs swift Tom Hanks ( Top Sektor player)
notice how Faux checks him with d4 all day long and Tom can't punish he gets one match win and thats it from there faux makes him look free all day but it's still good matches!

Looking over my chart I (accidentally )left out baraka and Kratos so here they are

baraka 5-5 (His EXblade charge can make this match a pain online since i never seem to be able to block it on reaction lol but again he's forced to turtle and cannot zone so it's even or you can argue slight advantage for Mileena. I consider this match about the same as the kano one.)

Kratos 6-4 (it's Mileena advantage since kratos can't zone without getting rolled and if he reflects her sai she can telekick in and get free pressure her d4 shuts down his reflect game up close sorry Ames :dong:)