Action Figures and Other Toys

Looks good dude. Do you have any of the other Mantis accessories? He comes with a vase and one of those force balls he throws at you.

yeah i got the vase and ball too, I really love that statue. I want to make my own replica one day and have it in my house. I guess its leather or black tape IDK.

I need gray fox figure but hes expensive as hell, one day though.

Got these Jay and Silent Bob (Clerks version) figures from FYE today. I need Randal and Dante. They also made Jay and Silent Bob strike back versions of Jay and Bob along with Blunt-Man and Chronic and even C0ck-Knocker.

Got my SH Figuarts Ultimate Gohan today! I wasn't expecting to like him since he's literally just a Goku body with a new head sculpt, but the reusing of the Goku body so much has made them perfect the body. It's nice, solid and sturdy. Not too loose but still can be posed dynamically without any problems.

The major downside is that the smirking face looks really weird. I don't like it at all. His yelling and neutral face are great (minus the giant forehead but those are on all of the faces) but his smirking face is weird. I wont ever use it sadly.

SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza are coming out in two weeks as well. I have Goku pre-ordered but not Golden Frieza. I plan on getting him but I figured Goku would sell out faster, so I decided to pre-order him just in case he did. SSJ3 Goku AND Perfect Cell were also announced to have a repaint reissue (Advanced Color reissue like SSJ Vegeta and Future Trunks) thankfully. I refuse to shell out $200-250 for either of those figures. I love Perfect Cell, but I can't justify paying that much and I refuse to pay that much for SSJ3 Goku because the paint scheme on him is ugly as all hell. So the repaint reissue is a total blessing for my collection and all new DBZ Figuarts collectors. Now just gotta wait on a repaint reissue of Scouter Vegeta and Final Form Frieza!

Is the face abnormal looking on yours? Are the eyes set lower then they should be. Because that's all I've heard as far as negatives go on him.

My buddy loves Jay and silent Bob where did you find those?

I found them at FYE in a mall near me. They were $25 a piece but there was a deal doing on so I got them for $45 total.

Is the face abnormal looking on yours? Are the eyes set lower then they should be. Because that's all I've heard as far as negatives go on him.

The problem with the figure is the gigantic forehead. A guy on a DBZ toy forum I go to actually trimmed the top of his forehead and it looked great.

As for the smirk face, yeah it's set a little lower than should be and makes the face look scrunched up. I don't use that face just because it looks so ugly.

A dude in one of the toy groups I'm in was selling his SH Figuarts DBZ collection for a crazy good price. I was lucky enough to snag his legit Scouter Vegeta for only $115 shipped (his going price right now is $170+). Got him in today and he's fvcking awesome. Other than his loose right leg (every Scouter Vegeta has a loose leg), he's perfect. Glad to finally have Scouter Vegeta in my collection. I've been dying to get one since my first DBZ Figuarts (Arlian Vegeta) back in July 2014.

Here's an updated shot of my collection. I'm running out of room and I got Awakening Goku coming in tomorrow along with 2 Tamashii Nations aura effect pieces. After those, I'm getting Golden Frieza for Christmas from a friend and then I have 1 SSGSS Goku and 2 SSJ Vegeta's on their way from Nippon Yasan, so I'll for sure be out of space on my DBZ shelf by the end of January 2016.

MULTIPOST!

Got my Warrior Awakening Goku in today and I gotta say he's a solid 10/10. Best figure of the year. New sculpt, new joints, and new painted on face. It's just the titties and I highly recommend one if anyone ever plans on getting into the SH Figuarts line.

MOTHA FVCKIN' TRIPLE POST!

I got my last awesome mail haul today. SH Figuarts Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku and 2 SH Figuarts Premium Color Super Saiyan Vegeta's. Imported from Japan so I even got the brown shippers.

I bought 2 Super Saiyan Vegeta's because Scouter Vegeta comes with two black base heads so I can swap one SSJ head for a base head and have just a regular Vegeta.

I also now have every available version of Vegeta except for the OG release of SSJ Vegeta and that's because I don't feel like paying $150+ for the same figure I can get for $45. The only difference being the paint scheme.

I now officially have no room. I can't get a good pic of everyone anymore lol. You can't even see Krillin or both SSJ1 and SSJ2 Gohan's that are in front of Piccolo.