Action Figures and Other Toys

small green lantern collection

1509677_10202892594181221_92706725_n.jpg

I'm starting to collect marvel figures. My brother got me Deadpool for my birthday. Eventually, I wanna get iron man, cap, ghost rider, and prolly daredevil.

I used to collect wrestling action figures. But I stopped after I lost interest in wrestling.

I also used to have a giant collection of Barbies, but I have no idea where they went.

But I have a giant collection of Mickey Mouse dolls and tigers. It's still growing. I'm not finished with my Mickey Mouse collection until I get the "Theme Park Mickey" doll. I've been told that they only had it out for a limited time and I'm surprised that a LOT of Disney World employees had no freaking clue what I was trying to describe to them. I literally had a to draw them a picture to show them what I was talking about.

I have a Beanie Baby version of the type of Mickey Mouse that I want... I want a larger doll.

And I get what I want.

I really want to get more Play Arts Kai Meal Gear figures. All I have is Big Boss.

Last edited:
Just made my first figure purchase in over a year. I absolutely HAD to order this beautiful piece of plastic.

2014 San Diego Comic Con exclusive S.H. Figuarts red haired Vegeta variant.

There's just something about this figure that makes me feel like I NEED it and not just want it, so I went ahead and bought one. I can't wait to get it in the mail. I'll definitely take pics once it shows up.

I love Vegeta's red hair, but they went with the right move changing it to black.

Another really cool SDCC exclusive this year was the armored Black Ranger from MMPR.

Oh, and of course the Mr. Potato Head Deadpool.

The Vegeta was my main focus this year on SDCC exclusives. My last SDCC exclusive was the Issac Clarke Dead Space figure in his Marker outfit. I got rid of it though a few years back because I'm not really into DS anymore.

I still need to buy a 3DS XL and a few other things, but I figured it'd be the smart move to buy Vegeta now because he will only go up in price as the days go by. The 2012 SDCC Exclusive Gray Fox figure goes for $400+ now and it's only 2 years old, so I have no idea how much Vegeta is going to cost in the up coming days/weeks/months.

Deadpool is getting a lot of love and I'm enjoying it, but my main Deadpool focus will be on the Sideshow figure they're going to make of him. It's going to be beautiful. I just wish they will make a limited edition X-Force version.

I'd like a statue of Nemesis or DBZ or something but not too many Statues interest me and the ones that do are way out of my price range.

I would like to get a Sub-Zero statute though.

And fortunately for me there's a shop in Greensboro that sells miniature M. Bison and Balrog statutes. Also the same shop sells Persona 3 statutes too

Persona statues are nice. Especially the Elizabeth ones.

The MK statues are pretty sweet too. The Sub-Zero one is probably my favorite.

Heres a portion of my Beast Wars: Transformers collection, the photos are bad quality and some of the figures are incomplete as you may notice, but I had these pics laying around so I figured I'd post 'em, maybe when I dig the rest of my stuff out of storage I'll take new pics.

Picture005-1.jpg
Picture008.jpg

I'm a huge collector of figures and statues. I have so many I actually ran out of room. lol But I keep on buying them when I can regardless.

Just a few of my things:

Spoiler:
skull.jpg

Spoiler:
newborn.jpg

Spoiler:
vader.jpg

Spoiler:
scorpion.jpg

Spoiler:
collection 1.jpg

Spoiler:
collection2.jpg

Spoiler:
collection3.jpg

Those Vader statues and that Scorpion bust are fvcking nice!

I used to have a lot more than what I have now, but I ended up getting rid of a bunch of them due to bills and not having enough money at the time.

Now that I got money again, once I get more figures I've been thinking about buying a nice glass stand or whatever so I have a nice place to display my figures instead of just on my entertainment center or something.