The only guy I have Beef with

Critical-Limit

this is me fighting him like a year ago

and this is just the other day

My beef with him grew when the first few months of MK9 came out. I was matched up against him 3-4 times as Jade. And he won every single one of them back when his teleport was even better, knowledge of the game was low. And he hopped around, sent me hate mail. told me to quit cuz I'll never be good enough at this game.

And now this is like the 8th time I've fought him since then. And I've only lost once. And each time he rage quits.

Stay free Xjackman,

If you ever see this, you're terrible at adaptation.

Last edited:
lol, stay free xjackman.

Hey, Critical, I just noticed this, but you're probably already aware. When you do Ermac's Bnb in the corner, instead of NJKing, you can go on as normal with the JiK if you just reverse your input for the tele and your opponent stays in the corner + it does more damage.

Hahahaha I wish PPMoney could play you all, that guys a total jackass.

He got a new identity recently forget what it is though.
He was the only person who stayed in my mind who I had real beef with on a game that and someone called LoogieDrop who I beleive is in the super clan Brothers of Pain. So hes called BOP-Loogie or something.

Hahahaha I wish PPMoney could play you all, that guys a total jackass.

He got a new identity recently forget what it is though.
He was the only person who stayed in my mind who I had real beef with on a game that and someone called LoogieDrop who I beleive is in the super clan Brothers of Pain. So hes called BOP-Loogie or something.

BoP_loog is on my friends list. I've never had any trouble with him, I've played a few sets with him.

ppmoney on the other hand.... what a bellend.

Sad thing is, I could probably still beat this guy and I haven't played MK in well over a year.