Mortal Kombat Trilogy Extended [by MKTX Team]

No, it's still continuing. You can contribute to it now, which I have been more than happy to, and will do so again soon. :)

WOW! Nice to see this continue plus I wanted to show you guys what do you think about a Reptile ending I made.

Since MK1 Reptile's ending is basically MK1 Sub's I decided to make an original one for him.

Check below and tell me what you guys think.

MK1 Reptile ending2.jpg (MK2 Kitana Variation)
MK1 Reptile ending3.jpg (UMK3 Kitana Variation)
MK1 Reptile 3 ending.jpg (No Soulnado)
MK1 Reptile 3-1 ending.jpg (With Soulnado)
MK1 Reptile 2 ending.jpg

So there it is. I did two Kitanas since in this game there will be two version I don't know which one they would go with.

I also did two versions of the next part to see if they as well as you guys like it with a Soulnado or not.

So yeah hopefully you guys share your thoughs!

Has Kage said what the next character will be? I don't remember the outcome of the poll.

Well on the current select screen UMK3 Kitana & Jade are shown at the bottom but unselectable so maybe them. But I think the winner of the poll was Kabal.

I don't know whose group is whose; I just followed Le@n over there because things were posted there. I'd read them here if they were here, too.

And you wanted news in topic most likely.. MKTX will be closed shortly after next release.
Will include select screen with rotating portraits.

You guys are ending the project again? Why? Such a great project, and so much truer to the spirit and style of the original MK than any other fan project

MKTX was killed when designer leaked project. And stopped making graphics for characters.
Nothing changed, that's why Kage decided to close.

@Le@on This project is too important to be canceled because someone leaked.

And you wanted news in topic most likely.. MKTX will be closed shortly after next release.
Will include select screen with rotating portraits.
What is the reason for the rotating portraits? Will there be more characters MK2?

OK someone leaked it, it's not perfect but no reason to give up on the whole project. Such great potential here, please keep going to the end!

Oh no, this project can't end now :/ plz, don't give up of your dreams! This is the most awesome mugen ever made.