Mortal Kombat Trilogy Extended [by MKTX Team]

Who said MKTX has only 6 palettes for each button? And MK3 palette doesn't support such alternative colors.
We should spend more time to make this.. And presented recolors don't correspont to classic style.
Finally, I'm tired to discuss typical MUGEN alternative palettes.

P,S, And especially bothered to login just to view images. Nothing personal, you always can leave your suggestions.

Last edited:
Who said MKTX have only 6 palettes for each button? And MK3 palette doesn't support such alternative colors.
We should spend more time to make this.. And presented recolors don't correspont to classic style.
Finally, I'm tired to discuss typical MUGEN alternative palettes.

P,S, And especially bothered to login just to view images.

I never stated it would be a 6 button select. I don't know how you will be able to select alternative colors in the game so I was using the buttons as an example.

I did not know you guys planed on keeping the palette changes strictly to certain parts of clothing hence the "Classic Style". Knowing this now I will not make any more.

Sorry to make you grumpy for logging in for pics.

Just saw the Shang Tsung boss video. It's lookin great for sure! Are the background pieces final? I love the dragon inlays in the windows and the rain effects!

It always intrigues me to see fighting games where a playable character has a boss version. Shang Tsung in here has some really boss-like elements to him that are pretty unique to see, and the defeat sequence only makes it much better.