Mortal Kombat Trilogy Extended [by MKTX Team]

Hey guys. I don't know if I ever address this before but if you guys need help with Characters who do not have "Select Icons" I have made some myself that might be perk your interest. If You want you can give em a look.

View attachment 8926

I know you guys already have a MK1 Reptile "Icon" but just wanted to show you this one in case you guys might like this one.

View attachment 8927, View attachment 8928, View attachment 8929

In the case that you are in need of MK2 Jade, Noob Saibot & Smoke I have made these. So in the event you guys do like these "Icons" you can use these and it can save time on making these if you wish to use it.

View attachment 8930, View attachment 8931

And for MK3 series secret characters I made for Khameleon & the MK3 exclusive Noob Kano. I understand before you guys said that Noob Kano might be a secret character to fight but in what way I don't know so in the case that he will need an "Icon" then I made one too just incase.

Hopefully these look good enough to make a decision upon. I didn't make one for Chameleon because I wanted to test the waters with these.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.
-Chris
Can you upload in PNG please?

Can you upload in PNG please?

Well here are the PNG versions.

Khameleon.png, mk1reptile.png, mk2jade.png, mk2noob.png, mk2smoke.png, Noob Kano.png

I also remembered that in your older videos you guys had MK1 Ermac as a secret fight. I don't know if he will be playable but if you need an "Icon" for him as well I made one just in case in PNG as well.
MK1 Emrac.png

And just for joking purposes an MK2 Sonya pic lol. Not to be taken serious below.
mk2sonya.png

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ_9qmGmJ-4

Except Reptile MK1 portraits look quite simple.) I have serious doubts they can be result of hard work.
Here's exclusive Jade MK2 portrait specially for you.

View attachment 8936

Was this towards me? If so then yes you are correct. With Reptile it was a mash up of different MK1 "Icons" put together in order to make it look like an original and the background is a pic I found my self. The other MK2 & MK3 "Icons" were made from bio picks that were not used as "Icons" from their respective games and simply turned into them.

Since I can't draw (Or should I say paint) that good in Photoshop on my laptop I settled for editing. The only one I kinda dislike is the Smoke one as it looks kinda ugly but I though either you or Cage999 might like it.

I apologize if I gave you the impression that I made them from scratch.

I feel like a yutz here, because for some reason I can't seem to vote on the MK Mugen poll linked.

I hope SubZero MK3 pulls ahead, but it looks like it's gonna be Kabal either way. :)

Super excited for anything though!

I feel like a yutz here, because for some reason I can't seem to vote on the MK Mugen poll linked.

I hope SubZero MK3 pulls ahead, but it looks like it's gonna be Kabal either way. :)

Super excited for anything though!

Well at least we now know that there gonna be working on the MK3 characters next. Kinda wired order of the series to work too....MK1>SZM>MK3>MK2

I can't seem to vote on the MK Mugen poll linked.

Nobody checks MKMW description. >_< You should leave message in 'Guest Book' to have access.

order of the series to work too....MK1>SZM>MK3>MK2
It has nothing in common with reality. You can't imagine the amount of work on character.
xTH@Wk making MK3 currently just because it's easier.

Besides, MKTX includes MK2 characters like you could notice.

Last edited:
Well here are the PNG versions.

View attachment 8938, View attachment 8939, View attachment 8940, View attachment 8941, View attachment 8942, View attachment 8943

I also remembered that in your older videos you guys had MK1 Ermac as a secret fight. I don't know if he will be playable but if you need an "Icon" for him as well I made one just in case in PNG as well.
View attachment 8945

And just for joking purposes an MK2 Sonya pic lol. Not to be taken serious below.
View attachment 8944

Did you make these in PS or MS Paint? I'm dead serious when I ask this.

It has nothing in common with reality. You can't imagine the amount of work on character.
xTH@Wk making MK3 currently just because it's easier.

Besides, MKTX includes MK2 characters like you could notice.

Ohh I wasn't criticizing you for going in any order. Just taking a note based on my observation of the direction the game has gone. At first you did MK1, Then you guys did SZM, & now MK3 characters. Just stating what has already been done.

The only reason why I said it was "wired" was because I would have thought that you guys would be developing the characters in the order that the actual games came out in. However if the MK3 characters are easier & more convenient for you guys then that's cool, Do what you guys feel will be best for you, Like I said wasn't saying anything bad just stating what was already going on and how I thought about it.

Over time I've also noticed that you guys have more that 2 palettes for each character but only for certain portions of clothing. Have you though about Lightening or Darkening the skin color of certain characters (Like you did to MK2 Raiden) and other objects of their clothing.

Here's a Kintaro & MK3 Sub-Zero example of a palette, Not the best but just to show what I mean.
Kin1.png, SZ2.png

Not to be rude, but that looks gross.

Yeah, like I said not the best colors for Kintaro (Looks like vomit colors) But I think Sub-Zero isn't that bad. Could work on the tonning down the Black skin but besides that I think it's cool.

These were just examples.

Well these are the last idea palettes I will put here. Here are some MK3 Sub-Zero's below....

SZ1.png = LP, SZ2.png = LK, SZ3.png = HP, SZ4.png = HK, SZ5.png = BLK, SZ6.png = RUN