Mortal Kombat Trilogy Extended [by MKTX Team]

Hi!
I uploaded a video I would like to put in the game MKT. The original version of the song "The Street" but is in stereo. If compared with the subjects noticed the difference.

It's great seeing the unused hidden sprites put to work, such as Kintaro in the background of the outworld crowd arena stage. Will Kahn stand up from his outworld throne before a battle there? How long does it take to make custom sprites like MK1 Shang Tsung's movements?

Le@n,

I have been a long time lurker of this post and watch all of the videos you post on Youtube. Your project is absolutely awesome and I can't wait until it is released! I can't tell you how long I've waited to see the old Shang Tsung in action the way he was meant to be played. I came across this video and wanted to post it here for you and the rest of the fans on the site to consider:

Watch the first 20 seconds of this video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxm-uKELm9I&index=104&list=FLWcrZotHaV3-J5vYZkQY6Kg

I like that the announcer says "choose your destiny" before you choose your fighter. I especially love that you hear him say "Prepare to Die" just before you are transported to your first fight. Have you considered using the MK1 character select music instead of the MK3 version?

I have seen on youtube mortal kombat project games on xbox or xbox360. It may be for your game consoles like the play3 and xbox360? or is it too much to ask LOL

Any possibility of Tremor?

That's possible, probably as secret character.

I uploaded a video I would like to put in the game MKT

We already used MK1-MK3 official soundtrack.

Kintaro in the background of the outworld crowd arena stage

Sadly, Kintaro removed, because lacks frames.

game consoles like the play3 and xbox360?

MUGEN 1.1/Multimedia Fusion 2 don't have console versions.

Last edited:
When are we going to see a release Leon?! This is looking fantastic.....hopefully you guys will finish this unlike all the others that didnt come out......

Thank you for the reply.

Oh, and release a beta as soon as possible. I'm not saying this so I can get my greedy little hands on it, I'm saying I'm also a developer, and I notice that this project has already been in development for years.

Every day you don't release an alpha/beta you'll find more and more reasons to not release it. Those reasons never run out, and it results in vaporware. You think your team is above this, they are not. No team is. For the love of all things good in this world, release the game, even if it feels rough.

Last edited:
Thanks.) Will try to finish work and publish in any case.

you'll find more and more reasons to not release it
Kage was originally not intended to make public demo.
Besides MKTX was reprogrammed, that increased development time.

Thank you for the reply.

Oh, and release a beta as soon as possible. I'm not saying this so I can get my greedy little hands on it, I'm saying I'm also a developer, and I notice that this project has already been in development for years.

Every day you don't release an alpha/beta you'll find more and more reasons to not release it. Those reasons never run out, and it results in vaporware. You think your team is above this, they are not. No team is. For the love of all things good in this world, release the game, even if it feels rough.
I have uploaded a private demo for trusted people already, to me now that's enough. Public demo will not be until full completion of the project.

Don't release anything to anyone who just demands it on some petty reasons that make no sense. First closed betas, then if necessary, open betas.