Mortal Kombat Trilogy Extended [by MKTX Team]

Brutalities are my favorite part of mortal kombat. Anyway you could have an option in the game to make normal combos be the length of brutalities? I saw the brutalities you've programmed in so far, and would love to have long combos of that length be in the normal gameplay, and maybe have the finisher brutalities be something like 30+ hits like the ultras in killer instinct.

Would be neat!

Working with difficulty columns, 2 finished at this moment. Everyone will have ability to customize opponents.
Also Kage making ending system, which isn't yet finished. xTH@Wk working with Kage MKT graphic,
process will take 1/2 months.

Not sure, MKTX will look like Blood Storm with such feature.)

Please consider it! Maybe make it an option you can turn on in the cheats menu underneath 1 button fatalities? Would be so cool to see combos longer than just 7 hits.

No.) Such combos will look odd, don't expect their appearance. Not decided about Brutalities with Life < 25%.
Also Kage added kredits setting in green question.

Last edited:
Well, xTH@Wk taken little pause until May. Kage working with unlocking system like in MKDA/MKD/MK9.
Following conditions, you can unlock 4 (at this moment) characters.

New video with gameplay.) Kahn's death scene already included.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quhC3b7V4Kg

+ Actual progress with Johnny Cage presented below.

v4fIQ6UeAf4.jpg
kJO8A2YNM2k.jpg

Everything g looks exceptional so far! Any idea on an expected release date?

That is looking great.

(no homo)

Besides, why do people complain about the AI? Have you ever played MUGEN MK games? Most of them have a pretty shitty AI, here you'll have scalable difficulty levels that actually work and an AI that provides different challenges. What's the problem?

No homo? Dude grow up, seriously!!

if i can make some suggestions, maybe in campaign mode you can start whit the original MK! character team, then if you finishes the game unlock the MK2 character team, then finishes the game... MK3... and defeating 4th and 5th column unlock extra chars!

Looks great!

Will all this amazing graphic updates will be cool can see someday gameplay updated versions of MK1 and MK2, each game with running animations, maybe kombat and all those secret sprites. Honestly I love the goro Death scene :)

Yeah, the death scene is awesome.

Not too sure about his falling down animation though. It looks a little too stiff...