Why everybody hate this game so mush?

aberk81

Why everybody really hate Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe because of T Rating, Fatalities/Heroic Brutalities, Less Blood, and Story Mode? I thought this game was good. IGN gives 7.5 Good. Sorry about spelled "Much" wrong.

It played horribly, brought in stupid ideas (freefall kombat wtf), had abysmal online (it was even worse than mk online), it had stupid infinites that made you wonder if the game was even tested.

Also, IGN reviews are stupid.

I played that game for the story.
Wasn't that bad to me. Then again it sounds like some sort of wacko fanfiction plot haha

It played horribly, brought in stupid ideas (freefall kombat wtf), had abysmal online (it was even worse than mk online), it had stupid infinites that made you wonder if the game was even tested.

Also, IGN reviews are stupid.

MKvsDC was a godsend. It was the first MK since 4 that didn't feel sluggish. The gameplay wasn't as deep as 9, but damnit the combo system was a blast to experiment with.

It was ok, nothing special but good for a laugh. I loved it first time but got really bored very quickly. Playing it back, the game doesnt seem to flow very well. Is ok for what it is but im not a massive fan of crossover games.

Rushed or not it was one of my favorite games - I don't need a M rating or deep complex strategies to have fun. I am happy with MK vs DC because it brought us MK9 and soon it will bring us injustice. Coal to diamond people - thats all it is.

I played MK vs DC for about 3 months, then got bored of it.
The gameplay felt a bit sluggish, to me.
Free-fall kombat was more of a QTE system which really took NO SKILL whatsoever to do, you just had to guess right.
Klose-kombat was "meh" at best.
Lastly, Rage Mode was stupid as hell. In Rage Mode, the other played couldn't be touched, so it was f***ing ridiculous when you played in ladder mode on harder difficulties, because the AI would always go into that mode.
Superman, The Flash and Scorpion all had infinites that were constantly exploited, so people would only use those characters online, to boost up their win status.

That game had a lot more wrong than right, IMO.

I didn't care as much about T-Rated fatalities, because it was pretty much a given anyways.
DC didn't want Superman's head ripped off his shoulders, so Midway had to do fatalities that were more cartoonish or toned down.

Sluggish? For the first time in 3 games you could actually run. I wont disagree with you on it being a weak game, it was barebones as hell, but it had a nice pace.

Also it had a great story. Not so much the core story, but the writing was awesome, especially the villains.

Batman: Joker, when all of this is over, hero or not, you've still got to pay for your crimes.
Joker: *grabbing Deathstrokes arm* SOMEBODY PLEASE! KILL HIM!
:rofl:

Also it had a great story. Not so much the core story, but the writing was awesome, especially the villains.

You MUST be trollin.' :| :| :| :|
A rage monster which is the cause for the 2 worlds colliding???
Vogel can do better than that.

You MUST be trollin.' :| :| :| :|
A rage monster which is the cause for the 2 worlds colliding???
Vogel can do better than that.

Not so much the core story

Hopefully you don't miss that part again