Will you continue to play MK9 after Injustice drops?

Shame. On. You. :/

DA was awesome, lol

No Liu Kang.
I can completely see his point, though.
Sucks not having your main go-to character in a game.

MK10 is still up in the air for me, as far as pre-ordering goes, for the same reason.
No Sub-Zero = No pre-order for me.
I'd still get the game, some time down the road, when it gets cheaper.

OT:
MK9 is still very tournament worthy.
Sure some characters could still use some minor nerfs and buffs, but overall, offline, the game is great.
I'm glad to see it go to EVO for a 3rd year in a row, btw. ;)

OT:
Sure some characters could still use some minor nerfs and buffs, but overall, offline, the game is great.
^^This times a thousand I hope it will continue for years to come!!

IF Super Smash Brothers Melee makes it to EVO.

I will have a super reason to go.

It'd be the first time EVO runs 2 games I play.

Depends on the final roster, but I'm with riko. I just got my arcade stick in time for Injustice and right now I'm cracked out on DOA5. Gonna try MK out this weekend on it but looks like with the amount of dlc that's being anticipated its gonna be hard for me to put down Injustice for anything. Hope it gets hype online and stays that way.

Shame. On. You. :/

DA was awesome, lol

No Liu Kang = not as much fun for me.
I love Liu Kang so much. I don't enjoy playing MK games where he isn't playable. I mean, don't get me wrong. MKDA is a good game but I don't enjoy as much as I enojoy MKD and MKA. I need my Liu Kang lol.

I'm sure he's getting this question because of the fact Netherrealm is making Injustice, and that some people are treating it like it's a sequel in "NRS" stream of games.

True that. I'm buying the game to support NRS so they can make MK10 lol. Plus the game looks badass.

No Liu Kang.
I can completely see his point, though.
Sucks not having your main go-to character in a game.

MK10 is still up in the air for me, as far as pre-ordering goes, for the same reason.
No Sub-Zero = No pre-order for me.
I'd still get the game, some time down the road, when it gets cheaper.

OT:

Yeah, to me, if Liu Kang, Sub-Zero, or Scorpion aren't in a MK game, I'll buy it just to support MK. But once I pass it, I won't play it as much.

Yeah, I'll pass on Injustice. It doesn't really appeal to me all that much, plus I don't read comics or watch the DC shows anymore.

of course i will. i'm an mk fan and a dc fan. the one main reason i like mk over all other fighting games is dat block button, i hate holding back. i assume i'll be playing mk9 for years to come, not to sure about injustice though.

of course i will. i'm an mk fan and a dc fan. the one main reason i like mk over all other fighting games is dat block button, i hate holding back. i assume i'll be playing mk9 for years to come, not to sure about injustice though.

That is because you are allowed a new game every 4 years.

I'm not that big of a comic fan anymore, but that isn't going to stop me from picking up Injustice, it's going to be the closest thing to a MK10.

I will probably stop playing mk9 for 2 months if injustice is a competent fighter. I don't like comic books that much but Swamp Thing is my home boy. If he's in the game I will main the shit outta him! But honestly the comic book characters are awesome. I only know them from their movies but what ever. Batman movies are great. Flash was good because of queen. And Swam Thing is on a level of its own. It might be the best movie ever made. It was the Citizen Kane of its time.

I forgot about Starcraft 2: heart of the swarm coming out soon....

There is a strong chance I will be prioritizing that over MK9/Injustice.

Yeah, to me, if Liu Kang, Sub-Zero, or Scorpion aren't in a MK game, I'll buy it just to support MK. But once I pass it, I won't play it as much.

Same here.
I'm an MK fan first, so I'd get MK10, but I wouldn't pre-order it if it didn't have Sub-Zero or the other characters that I main in MK9.
I'd just wait until it goes down in price to get it. ;)

Last edited:
Not buying a game because your "Main" isn't in it is dumb. Not preordering it and having to pay later for the DLCs you would have gotten for free it still dumb. Waiting for the "game of the year" edition and getting everything for $20 = genius swag :mullet:

Not buying a game because your "Main" isn't in it is dumb. Not preordering it and having to pay later for the DLCs you would have gotten for free it still dumb. Waiting for the "game of the year" edition and getting everything for $20 = genius swag :mullet:

Never said I wouldn't BUY the game because my mains aren't in it.
I said that I wouldn't pre-order it.
BIG DIFFERENCE!
Don't twist my words.

I vote with my wallet.
I'll still get it, but when it goes down to like $25.

OT:
I may rent Injustice, but MK9 will still be my go-to fighter.

haha NOT you AC, These are my thoughts :rofl: I'd rather pay when it's cheap and they are including the DLCs for free in one bundle a year after the original release. Co-sign brotha, co-sign.

haha NOT you AC, These are my thoughts :rofl: I'd rather pay when it's cheap and they are including the DLCs for free in one bundle a year after the original release. Co-sign brotha, co-sign.

Depends on the game, for me.
MK9 being a reboot and including all the characters from MK 1 thru UMK3 was an instant pre-order buy, and a no-brainer for me.

The ONLY reason I stayed with GameStop for the pre-order is because I didn't want to go through the hassle of cancelling the pre-order and going with Best Buy.
Had I known from the start that MK9 would have Sub-Zero's Klassic costume and Spine Rip, by pre-ordering with Best Buy, I would have waited to pre-order.