Official Next Gen Console Thread

Metal Gear
Mortal Kombat
MGS4 is the reason I have a PS3

This is pretty much the reason that I also got a PS3 in 2008.
Well, that and Blu-Ray.
I have every MGS game to date, from PS1 on.
I even got a Gamecube for the Twin Snakes (F*** the haterz, Twin Snakes is a decent remake. Lick my butt-hole if you don't like it).
That's the ONLY franchise that I have ever bought a console for (twice in my case. Gamecube and a PS3).
I love that game series almost as much as I love Back To The Future and Cobra Commander, ALMOST.
My Back to The Future memorabilia and Delorean collection is pretty much out of hand.

Lol, Araknyd do you know how much that thing is going to cost? In an article I read a dev said it would be comparable to one of their computers, which is around a thousand bones.

Correct, but at the time that I posted that (2 days ago), I thought that the "Piston" was a codename for the much talked about "Steambox" from Valve, which isn't the case.

As of yesterday, Gabe Newell stated that the Piston and Valve Steambox are 2 totally different consoles.
The Piston is being done by Xi3, and I think Valve is lending them their support, but they will have their OWN console that will be sold.
If the Valve Steambox ends up being around $300 - $400, I'll pick it up.
That's the console that I was referring to anyways, in the first place. ;)

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/01/09/news-piston-is-not-valves-steambox

Last edited:
The first console to bring me the naxt Killer Instict will my name written in blood on their waiting list :deal: