Mortal Kombat Hacks SNES

aberk81

I Really wanted Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Mortal Kombat Revelations and Mortal Kombat 2 Unlimited for SNES. In Mortal Kombat Revelations When you morph into Motaro with Shang Tsung. I don't want it to crash the game and Same goes with doing Stage Fatality with Motaro and Playing as MK TRILOGY Johnny Cage. Also Bugs fixed are getting Chameleon's Friendship to work and doing his Ice Shatter Fatality Without doing Mercy and Hydro's Second Fatality and and his Animality will be added

I'm pretty sure the MK hacks you mentioned all ended up on the Genesis because SNES hardware is a pain in the ass to develop for by comparison. SNES ROMs may also be a bit more convoluted for hacking purposes.

If you want to see them so badly, why not try making the hacks yourself? Asking someone else to do it for you, especially here, isn't likely to yield many results. You'd also be better off looking for help in a retro hacking community as oppose to an MK one.

I'm not good at hacking games.

Somebody Please Make Mortal Kombat 2 Unlimited, Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy and Mortal Kombat Revelations SNES :(

Please use the edit button, thanks =)

~TRMK Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you going make these hacks?

Here is Original Roms so you can hack games, For Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy and Mortal Kombat Revelations, [Links removed] For Mortal Kombat 2 Unlimited, [Link removed]

Please don't double post, use the edit post button, thanks =)

~TRMK Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone is gonna make hacks like that just from one person's request. You've got a better chance hacking the games yourself. I'm pretty sure that Hydro was something the MUGEN community created, and thereby, he has no official relationship to the MK series. Also, posting links to ROMs is something you can be banned for.

Last edited:
Here, I made a quick render of Hydro last night. This will be his ingame render.

mortal_kombat_legacy_hydro_by_kostasishere-d4298qs.jpg

Nice render. But what about Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Mortal Kombat Revelations and Mortal Kombat 2 Unlimited for SNES?

Are you good at Hacking SNES ROMS?

Hydro Versus screen picture should same as Cyrax, Sektor and Cyber Smoke.

Last edited:
Can u make a mortal kombat trilogy hack with the 3 female bosses from mortal kombat subzero with quan chi and can u make reptile playable in mortal kombat 1 with both scorpion and subzero moves ?