IS KIRA AN AUSSIE????

hurley509

Just found kira and she has a move called the 'aussie bulldog', i feel its worth mentioning that there is no such thing as a aussie bulldog, only british... this leads me to think she's an aussie.... what do you think?

could be. either that or its just a move kano had, and she ended up with it. i know they gave her some of his moves. i hate kano

Wasn't that Bret Hart's move?

Not that that is important. I really have nothing else to add to this, and I'm sure Spinerip, SF or one of the other big WWE fans will correct me if I'm wrong.

KoRoneR said:
could be. either that or its just a move kano had, and she ended up with it. i know they gave her some of his moves. i hate kano

kano is one of my favourite characters,and kira is a Obvios mix of kano and sonya.

K1LLKANO said:
Wasn't that Bret Hart's move?

Not that that is important. I really have nothing else to add to this, and I'm sure Spinerip, SF or one of the other big WWE fans will correct me if I'm wrong.
LOL. Well I can't pass up an opportunity to correct someone now can I?
Bret Hart did use the Bulldog but not as a finisher. However, Dustin Rhodes did during his time with WCW (Before he became Goldust in the WWF/WWE). The version used by Kira in MK: Deception known as the Aussie Bulldog is more like the Bulldog used by current Womens Champion Trish Stratus. This version is currently known as the Stratusfaction! :D

Vega said:
KoRoneR said:

kano is one of my favourite characters,and kira is a Obvios mix of kano and sonya.

Thats what I thought too when I started playing the game.