Will we see anymore DLC???

MK_ELDER

I been out of the loop...was wondering if we will see anymore awesome DLC stuff...anyone have insight on this??

There so many threads pertaining to DLC already, it's not even funny. As it stands, the answer is no. NRS has moved on with their next project.

didnt boon say in an interview more DLC may be possible. that was 2 year ago however lol. but still after injustice it would be awesome if they did a stage dlc or something. Not likely now though :(

Don't hold your breath for it.
NRS and Boon have moved onto Injustice.

Although, I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of NRS giving us Sonya, Liu Kang, Kano, Raiden and Johnny Cage MK1 costumes for the 20 year console anniversary of MK1. ;)

They should do. They have no excuse other than cash flow from Warner Bros. Capcom are still supporting SSF4 and SF 3rd Strike with balance patches due out.

Don't count on it, they couldn't even come up with a patch that removes Cyrax's resets, they're still present on the port for the Vita, not that I have a problem with that, they can't fix what they don't know how to fix.

Meh, I think characters should be saved up for the next game. I'd rather see more stages, fatalities, and costumes!

Shame that the MK3 ninja pack was never released. Ah well at least you can play some of the ninjas MK3 style on the Vita version...