Mortal Kombat: Vengeance (MUGEN) Roster and progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an idea I had awhile ago maybe make a Mortal Kombat 5 since there was never any officially named that and heres my idea with the roster.

1.Ashra
2.kenshi
3.reiko
4.tanya
5.tremor( would be cool to see him visioned somewhat like a bane like character)
6.Hydro (ninja somewhat of a cross between rain and sub zero)
7.Kobra ( re imagined as a white ninja with a move set similar to scorpion make him his ressurected son)
8.Frost
9.Scarlet
10.Havik
11.Mavado
12.Cyber Smoke
13.Reptile
14.Chan ( lui kangs brother) or Lui Kang I feel it would be better to see a new face with similar moves but different.
15.Johnny Cage

Boss Dragon King (re imagined not taking reptiles body)
Sub boss Elder Gods (fire,earth,wind,thunder)
--

I know there's the lack of alot of fan favorites with this roster but I think it would be better to focus on the newer characters and re define them that way if another game after this is made you can bring in some of the older fighters

--
If your interested with my idea I can draw up some concepts for each of them and I have 3ds max but havent really figured it out yet I got it with the intentions on wanting to learn how to make my own models.

If your interested with my idea I can draw up some concepts for each of them and I have 3ds max but havent really figured it out yet I got it with the intentions on wanting to learn how to make my own models.

It's an interesting idea, but no thank you. We've already got our concepts drawn for the characters, I'm half way done with all the roles for the characters, and our staff that we have so far is experienced using ZBrush and Maya, not 3D Max unfortunately. I'm sorry. :neutral:

Is Shao Kahn the Boss or will it be someone new/undecided. Also, is there a sub-boss for the game?

I don't know what to do about the roster. I'm kind of discouraged, I want people to take our game seriously, for quality over quantity. We've been told 35 characters isn't a bad number of characters by some people, but like I said, I want this to be a legitimate game that people will enjoy playing, not being overwhelmed by the roster.

It's not that huge. Atleast not to me. As long as you can model and animate them good enough. Its quality over Quantity, but as long as everyone else can do their part, you shouldn't have any problems. Also, just look at the original mortal kombat trilogy and MvC3. They were good games with bad animation frames (or atleast short ones). Like I said before, keep going for it until you feel like it's overwhelming to you and if you want to reduce the roster we can make a MK: RE:Vengeance.

Status
Not open for further replies.