Rap

Prophet said:
diddyman said:
Crazy the Clown said:
KiLlAcAm said:
[ ] \/\/ /\/ 3 I)

You ain't ing me off, you're just making yourself look like a bigger fool. Let's just call this flame war off. I'm tired of this garbage. You ain't need to be a dick, and neither do I. So, let's end it here, like civilized, intelligent s. You in your corner, me in mine. It's over.

And, I just said I was a Juggalo, and I'm down wit' da clown. Though they're my favorite group, not once did I call J and Shaggs, "gods."

I too apreciate the truce that has now been imposed however I will have too comment about the spelling on this forum. It's horrendous, and absolutely incomprehensable. I mean damn, atleast try to spell some of the words correctly. :lol: ( Oh yeah, I said it. WHAT!)

Thank god! Someone else sees things in my perspective! No disrespect to any particular member of the forum, but some people on this forum (not naming names) are extremely bad spellers, or they don't want to take the "time" to spell things correctly. Chances are, if you don't have "time" to type a response correctly, it isn't worth reading.

Well said. It's a shame that the majority of the masses are too lazy to put a y and an o right before a u, or a w and an h before a y.

Y do U people think that we don't have enough time 2 do these things

just playing but yeah I feel the same as you guys people are too lazy today to do these things

well back to the topic which is rap, Even though I don't like rap there a few bands that I like that were influenced by rap groups that I like such as Sublime, Long Beach Dub All Stars, Long Beach Short Bus, Dubcat, Fun Loving Criminals, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, & Everlast

ummmm.....rap sucks.PERIOD!!!!! listen to REEEAAL MUSIC like led zep,guns and roses,black sabboth,poison,slipknot,mainly Rock and heavy metal Oh yeah....Metallica and acdc :twisted: I "rep" Rock yo

RageOfScorpion said:
ummmm.....rap sucks.PERIOD!!!!! listen to REEEAAL MUSIC like led zep,guns and roses,black sabboth,poison,slipknot,mainly Rock and heavy metal Oh yeah....Metallica and acdc :twisted: I "rep" Rock yo

The only bands that you listed that are worth listening to are Led Zepplin,Pink Flloyd,Metallica,and Black Sabboth even tho I like rap...Those bands are awsome.

KiLlAcAm said:
diddyman said:
Crazy the Clown said:
KiLlAcAm said:
[ ] \/\/ /\/ 3 I)

You ain't ing me off, you're just making yourself look like a bigger fool. Let's just call this flame war off. I'm tired of this garbage. You ain't need to be a dick, and neither do I. So, let's end it here, like civilized, intelligent s. You in your corner, me in mine. It's over.

And, I just said I was a Juggalo, and I'm down wit' da clown. Though they're my favorite group, not once did I call J and Shaggs, "gods."

I too apreciate the truce that has now been imposed however I will have too comment about the spelling on this forum. It's horrendous, and absolutely incomprehensable. I mean damn, atleast try to spell some of the words correctly. :lol: ( Oh yeah, I said it. WHAT!)

Does that involve me? I sincerly hope not 0.0

It does and it doesn't at the same time. It invovles everyone who does it repeatedly. I rarely understand what people say on this forum and I usually end up looking like a n00b by asking what the hell the people are saying when they post, I still don't know what ppl stands for but thats besides the point. I'am just saying that I spell these things out so people won't have to try and guess what's being said to them, that's all. i'am not saying this to be a sarcastic smart-ass, I'am just saying this for future reference, please spell out what your trying to say so I can read it better. I'am too dumb as it is to be trying to figure out whats being said to me. No offense to anybody on this forum, especially you KiLlacAm. :D

RageOfScorpion said:

You consider Slipknot real quality music? Oh my god, that's hilarious. :lol:

(No offense to anyone else that likes them)

Anguish said:
RageOfScorpion said:

I can see that this is gonna get ugly. :lol:

Anguish said:
RageOfScorpion said:

all good bands and i agree 100 % these guys are just trying to provoke you don't sink to there lval ( no not you guys those other guys)

RageOfScorpion said:

Come on man don't be so narrow minded. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that it's not real music.

It's ok to not like rap, but to say it sucks is dumb. Rap doesn't suck, but most rappers do.

I think someone should lock this topic real quick before this turns into another flame war even though it is funny to watch people argue over the most trivial things in life

I'll just say everyone has an opinion and some might not agree with others but it is okay just accept the fact that other people aren't like you and be quiet until someone actually insults you or a family member

16skippy said:
RageOfScorpion said:

Come on man don't be so narrow minded. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that it's not real music.

It's ok to not like rap, but to say it sucks is dumb. Rap doesn't suck, but most rappers do.

That's true, it's not rap that sucks, it's some of the rappers that suck. :lol:

locustlx said:
I think someone should lock this topic real quick before this turns into another flame war even though it is funny to watch people argue over the most trivial things in life

I'll just say everyone has an opinion and some might not agree with others but it is okay just accept the fact that other people aren't like you and be quiet until someone actually insults you or a family member

No, no ,no don't lock it, flame wars is fun, at least until someone's feelings is hurt, then its hilarious. :lol:

Anguish said:
RageOfScorpion said:

Lets hear u play a guitar like Mick Thompson or Jim Root or drum like Joey Jordison then come back and bitch, im by no means a huge Slipknot fan but give credit where its due, the guitar work and drumming is awesome, being a musician myself i kinda listen to the technical aspect of what bands do which normally determines my overall opinion. No dissin u dude, just defending whats good.

But on the original subject, im a huge metal fan but rap is kinda my escape (theres only so much metal the mind can take.

Eminem is commercial crap, as are people like 50 cent and all the other bling bling money hungry fools that call themselves "gangstas" or whatever.

Here are some of my faves

MC Eiht
Ghostface Killa
RZA
Masta Killa
Sticky Fingaz

... to name a few, ye alot of those guys all go by the same ethics as people like Eminem etc but its a hell of alot more genuine imo, and its only an opinion.

And on the subject of the juggalo dispute, im a huge ICP fan, but, u should really check out some of the other Psychopathic Records artists.

Twiztid, Anybody Killa and Blaze ya Dead Homie are all worth a listen. On the most part alot of their stuff is theatrical but they are all damn good rappers that come up with some really excellent music.

YES IT IS TRUE!! rap music sucks NOW DAYS(underlined) back when i was growing up rap was fuckin great like mc eight, richy rich, yukmouth,
dramacydal, TOO SHORT, bad azz, nuttso, 2PAC, digital underground, old school outkast, beatnutts, boot camp so on so on. its because rap is so commercial look at the rappers now days it sounds like these faggs were rhyming for 1 year and some record producer pikked them up just because theyre a skinny black boy and they can rhyme words, BULLSH*T
what ever happened to rap with political/emotional content? me myself ive been rhymin ever scince 6th grade, i came to a damn ass good level after 6 years, but then ja rule came out,50 cent, chingy all those fake rappers came and flooded the scene with crap, i have scince gave up on MCing and lost all hope for the genre. but there is still a faint shining light in the industry, atmosphere(who is becoming very mainstream)WAS good,
gym class heroes, weered science and all the underground guys. dont get me wrong, not all underground is good but these guys give me hope.

Error macros said:
But on the original subject, im a huge metal fan but rap is kinda my escape (theres only so much metal the mind can take.

Eminem is commercial crap, as are people like 50 cent and all the other bling bling money hungry fools that call themselves "gangstas" or whatever.

Here are some of my faves

MC Eiht
Ghostface Killa
RZA
Masta Killa
Sticky Fingaz

... to name a few, ye alot of those guys all go by the same ethics as people like Eminem etc but its a hell of alot more genuine imo, and its only an opinion.

And on the subject of the juggalo dispute, im a huge ICP fan, but, u should really check out some of the other Psychopathic Records artists.

Twiztid, Anybody Killa and Blaze ya Dead Homie are all worth a listen. On the most part alot of their stuff is theatrical but they are all damn good rappers that come up with some really excellent music.

I do and don't agree about eminem, he has lost some of his original flare but he is by no means commercial crap. Em is still by far one of the best rappers today and while he may not be as violent as before, his passion is still there. And to correct you, he can't be commercial, because to be commercial you have to endorse commercial brands, like soda or something, you have to be in the public's face all the time acting like a saint, which he's proven he's not and will never be, and he has never said he's was a bling bling gangsta. If you find me an article where he ever said he was gangsta or into bling bling, or any or that other stuff you just said, I'll personally go to raw and snatch kurt angle's gold medal on live television. He has always been truthful about not wanting to be put into a catergory and while I'am no longer a huge fan, I won't let anybody talk shit about him that's not true. and as far as fifty cent goes, One day he'll either prove that he's the gangsta his fans think he is or a bitch and snitch like ja and irv said he was was. Only time will tell. :)

im_a_loner_dottie_a_rebel said:
YES IT IS TRUE!! rap music sucks NOW DAYS(underlined) back when i was growing up rap was !@#$ great like mc eight, richy rich, yukmouth,
dramacydal, TOO SHORT, bad azz, nuttso, 2PAC, digital underground, old school outkast, beatnutts, boot camp so on so on. its because rap is so commercial look at the rappers now days it sounds like these faggs were rhyming for 1 year and some record producer picked them up just because theyre a skinny black boy and they can rhyme words, BULLSH*T
what ever happened to rap with political/emotional content? me myself ive been rhymin ever scince 6th grade, i came to a damn ass good level after 6 years, but then ja rule came out,50 cent, chingy all those fake rappers came and flooded the scene with crap, i have scince gave up on MCing and lost all hope for the genre. but there is still a faint shining light in the industry, atmosphere(who is becoming very mainstream)WAS good,
gym class heroes, weered science and all the underground guys. dont get me wrong, not all underground is good but these guys give me hope.

I do agree up until a certain point. Rap music nowadays is overflooded with one hitters who make no significant impact on music. But to name 50 or chingy as two of them is not right. While 50 is growing tiresome and chingy..... hasn't been seen since the power balling album, they both contributed a huge deal. 50 gets props just for getting rid of murder inc., who I've hated for a long time, mainly because their biggest draw was one of the weakest rappers since vanilla ice, ja rule. in fact, his name doesn't even deserve capital letters, I'm changing that right now! Any way,
50 has given hope to two of my favorite artists MOBB DEEP & M.O.P.
Not to mention him possibly signing Ma$e, those alone are huge impacts on music. Chingy was one of the few artist to break out of St.Louis, he made sure that the door Nelly opened didn't close. Maybe that's all he did but he still did it. So please don't take away for these artist, because not matter how wack or boring they are, they still serve a purpose to something. :lol: