Will Injustice have a tournament edition?

Oxbowsky

Hey everyone i'm pretty new to fighting games, just picked up Mortal Kombat last week and i'm really into it, and as far as I know Injustice is the only major fighting game to be released in 2013 and i'm very intereseted in having a fight stick with the games graphics on it and everything. Which leads me to my question will Injustice offer a fight stick edition? If so, how much do tournament editions for games usually cost when they are new? Thanks!

P.S. Also after some research it seems games a lot of times will come out with two different fight sticks an arcade and tournament so i'm not just asking for tournament im asking will there be a fight stick at all for this game?

Who knows?

Maybe they'll have a Justified Edition which would be the equivalent of MK9's Komplete Edition, with all DLC.

I hope they do but I'm not too sure about it. It would make sense since they changed the button lay out but it's up to PDP to re-new their contract or get bought out by Madcatz or Hori.

I bought both the MK9 and MKAK sticks idk if I would want an Injustice stick due to the new button layout and all I'd have to see it and it better be sexy...

Sorry i'm pretty new so i'm sure in a year i'll be embaressed about these questions but "new button layout"? What's different? Isn't Injustice the first in it's series?

Sorry i'm pretty new so i'm sure in a year i'll be embaressed about these questions but "new button layout"? What's different? Isn't Injustice the first in it's series?

They meant to say the button layout is different from the one for MK

I mean compared to MK sorry if I confused you but the 2 games play differently and I'd have to wait and see if the absence of the block button feature in Injustice would affect the button layout of a stick for said game in relation to the 2 MK sticks I already own ...capeesh?

EDIT: Oops I had to go do sumthin and came back and hit post just to see C-sword swoop in and explain it way simpler...

Last edited:

Almost forgot this sexy lady aswell its practically the same as the above only it doesn't have storage and is slightly shorter and feels a bit lighter...

SO6365.jpg

Last edited:
All I can say is if they do give us a fightstick for Injustice I really hope it's as big and nice as the Mortal Kombat fight stick unlike the piece of crap SF4 se fightstick.

Who knows?

Maybe they'll have a Justified Edition which would be the equivalent of MK9's Komplete Edition, with all DLC.

......That they will release after everyone already spent their money on the DLC.

This is why I wait for stuff these days. They make you pay the money for DLC and then release the game with all of it included.

WEAKSAUCE