Persona 4: Arena

I haven't played as the new characters really just because I've been trophy whoring myself on it. I'm only 25% done lol. I'm just taking it slow though and taking it all in. I'm really enjoying it. I'm about to start the P3 chapter here in a second after I finish this arcade mode real quick.

Also [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] if you think you're ever going to get P4AU. Download Adachi and Marie since they're free till Tuesday. After that they will cost 5 bucks. You don't need the game to download it so I say go download em while you can.

Same goes for you [MENTION=4792]FlawlessVictor[/MENTION].

NWD, Golden Arena mode has no spoilers, you just fight opponent after opponent and level up and add skills and such while you're doing it. It's cool cause it's a lot more fast-paced than Arcade mode, and you fight both regular characters and shadows.

Also [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] if you think you're ever going to get P4AU. Download Adachi and Marie since they're free till Tuesday. After that they will cost 5 bucks. You don't need the game to download it so I say go download em while you can.

Same goes for you [MENTION=4792]FlawlessVictor[/MENTION].

Yeah, I got my free stuff while I still can. I played through the tutorial session and messed around with Yukari and Junpei for a bit, but I didn't have any time to learn anything important.

NWD, Golden Arena mode has no spoilers, you just fight opponent after opponent and level up and add skills and such while you're doing it. It's cool cause it's a lot more fast-paced than Arcade mode, and you fight both regular characters and shadows.

I read somewhere that there is something called boss mode in Golden Arena and it's got spoilers in it.