Persona 4: Arena

Yung, just buy it. I'd put my rep on the line for this game. It's not for everyone but but it deserves a play through before you pass on doubt. Youtube does not do this game any justice, it comes accross as annoying because of the high pitch voices and bright colors and boring because of the bad representation. The game is actually high paced and fun on all skill levels. I recomend a purchase.

Last edited:
Just look for it used at Gamestop and if you don't like it, just return it within 7 days and you'll get your money back.

It's what I told Shira to do with P3:FES and P4.

Just look for it used at Gamestop and if you don't like it, just return it within 7 days and you'll get your money back.

It's what I told Shira to do with P3:FES and P4.

I caved in and bought a copy of the game. I might might well enjoy while the holidays are around the corner.

Last edited:
Maaaaaaaan, I hate when people get all lame out of nowhere, when you're having a good time.

I faced this dude 3 times.

First match was Kanji vs Teddie. He won and I thought it was a good match.

Then it was Kanji vs Misturu. I won.

Lastly, it was Kanji vs Aigis and the dude played lame. He zoned the crap out of me, only doing like 2 actual combos on me. I guess he was salty or something because of the last loss, but I was out of there. I don't have time for that bull.

I played online for awhile and I won about half of my matches. While fun, some people pull the biggest bullshit. Especially with Teddie. All they did was back away and when I got close they would use his bat then just did the square,square,square,square combo over and over again.

Unfortunately, with the game winning fighter of the year, the game is going to sell more (which is great) which means more shitty/saltier players are going to be on now too (which is bad).

I hate Mitsuru's charge up. I can't do them. Especially in Challenge Mode. I'd get farther in her challenges if you didn't have to do that stupid charge up mid combo.

I kind of like the original Labyrs. Shadow Labrys...not so much, because her ever-present Persona, while powerful, is easy to break.

I'm leaning towards Kanji as my choice of character, since I tend to like grappler characters in 2D fighting games.

I hate Mitsuru's charge up. I can't do them. Especially in Challenge Mode. I'd get farther in her challenges if you didn't have to do that stupid charge up mid combo.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Reminds me of Chun Li and the other charge characters of Street Fighter.

I kind of like the original Labyrs. Shadow Labrys...not so much, because her ever-present Persona, while powerful, is easy to break.

I'm leaning towards Kanji as my choice of character, since I tend to like grappler characters in 2D fighting games.

Kanji is amazing. He sucks horribly against zoning though.

Yeah that's Shadow Labyrs' main problem is her constant showing of her Persona. But it makes up for her being really powerful.

I like playing as Kanji, but it's not for me. I prefer faster pace characters like Yu and Chie. I was decent with Yosuke at first when I first started playing this, but since I'm jumping back into it, I'm not that great with him.