Questions

Jakeofspades

Just a few.

Am I the only one that thinks sindel is the best zoner in the game?

On Xbox if I defeat the opponent and I go to do a fatality, or I don't. And they dashboard. Do I get a loss? Lately everyone I fight just leaves.

Anyone ever got in a match and then its frozen? No one can pick a character. Your only option is to leave the game. Does that count for a loss?

And what if the game disconnect?

Sorry for your time.

Sindel best zoner? I wouldn't know cause I don't fight her often inline

I don't think it adds to your loss record

That's happened to me but I didn't even get to the select screen, it does not count for a loss

Happens to me often, I added you on steam btw :D.

Yeah I was using her in training and I have faced (rarely) some good zoners. I am sure its just me not being able to adapt that quick.

Most people don't even debate it. If you've ever watched high level play, Freddy is the god of MK zoning.

Just a few.

Am I the only one that thinks sindel is the best zoner in the game?

On Xbox if I defeat the opponent and I go to do a fatality, or I don't. And they dashboard. Do I get a loss? Lately everyone I fight just leaves.

Anyone ever got in a match and then its frozen? No one can pick a character. Your only option is to leave the game. Does that count for a loss?

And what if the game disconnect?

Sorry for your time.

Well, you aren't the only one, however, it is widely agreed that freddy is the best zoner.

I'm pretty sure you don't get a loss for that, however occasionally I randomly get a disconnect from that.

Yes that has happened and I believe it counts as a loss.

For disconnections it depends on what side disconnects.

Two things:

One: if someone leaves your match you get a disconnect but you don't get a loss.

Second: There is glitch that allows you to get the 10 in a row achievement (ranked match only) if you disconnect before the fatality. This comes from both player registering as player one online. Offline it is equivalent to switching players during the ladder after the "finish him" prompt.

Now for the rest:

Freddy = Best Zoner