Shin Megami Tensei

The P4 Social Link Edition came with a Teddie plushie. The P3:p Collectors Edition came with a Poster of this
persona_3.jpg

Devil Summoner 2 CE came with a Jack Frost doll, but it doesn't look like the one you're used to.
1-devil-summoner.jpg

I was talking to a cosplay friend and I asked her to make me a cap of what Jack Frost wears. I'd walk around with that on my head.
Jack-Frost.png

Lol I know which part you're at.

Yukari is too fvcking nosey and secretive and Junpei needs to stop being so fvcking butthurt. That part is the main reason I didn't like him.

I WANNA BE THE LEADER! DISREGARD I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT! WWWAAAAAAA!

Can't wait to write nemesis in the HOTD fic :love:

<3

Can't wait.

Atlus is doing a sale on P1,P2:IS,P3:FES and P3:p. All 50% off at their online store.

Also, 3 sites have reviewed P4:TG...And all 3 reviews gave it a 10/10. Hell yes!

This is bad ass. I can't wait to do this.

I love it when they talk to the cross dresser. That shit was hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona Series

Lol thank god you understand my pain. Yukari was just like stabbing at my nerves, every line she said.

And Junpei made me just want to punch him in the face.

"You studying for the exams?"

"Yeah."

"Tch...like I care..."

WELL **** YOU THEN, BISH

I'd go up to Junpei in the dorm and I'd get the same answer everyday.
"do you have an order for me boss? Tch. Whatever."

You know what Junpei? Fvck you. Butthurt punk bich.

Hey Yukari!
"sorry I can't talk. Me and Fuuka have things to talk about"
*leaves the lounge with Fuuka*

Fvck this dorm.

I remember walking in on them in the command room when they were having a private conversation.

"Don't worry, we weren't talking about anything >:/ "

Because some people don't have the potential, but are still awake during the dark hour. During the very beginning of the game when they were monitoring the MC, Ikutsuki said something like:

"Well we know he experiences the Dark Hour. Now we just have to see if he has the "potential"..."

Being awake during the Dark Hour and having the ability to easily summon a persona are separate things. Also look at Fuuka's friend. She was awake during the Dark Hour, but does NOT have the potential. Also all the people that get attacked by shadows or turned into shadows. They didn't have the potential, but were awake during the Dark Hour.

Also, shouldn't you be at school?

Oh okay, I kinda understand now, thanks.

I woke up at 5 this morning (usually wake up at 6:30), then I couldn't go back to sleep.

Got ready for school, started driving, then I forced myself to pull over and blow chunks at the park so no one would see. So then, I just decided not to go to school because I feel like walking shit.

What I did to skip school was just say "I missed the bus" because the majority of the time, my dad wouldn't drive me to school. Shit was so cash.

What I did to skip school was just say "I missed the bus" because the majority of the time, my dad wouldn't drive me to school. Shit was so cash.

Lmao I have noi excuse not to get to school now, but an easy way to skip school because of my car.

I don't want to miss any more days though. I need to watch my absences.

Also, this vacation in P3 is hilarious.

"So, which one's your type?"

"Mitsuru."

"Seriously? You got balls, man!"

:rofl:

I dog that can use a Persona? Lol, that's so dumb :laugh:

Koro comes in pretty big help.

It's really no difference between a Dog and a random animal shadow thing (Teddie) to have a Persona.

Lmao I have noi excuse not to get to school now, but an easy way to skip school because of my car.

I don't want to miss any more days though. I need to watch my absences.

Also, this vacation in P3 is hilarious.

"So, which one's your type?"

"Mitsuru."

"Seriously? You got balls, man!"

:rofl:

I've never picked Mitsuru. I always picked Yukari

"So which ones your type?

Mitsuru
> Yukari
Fuuka

"Haaa! I totally knew it!"

I wonder what he says if you pick Fuuka.

Let the real count down begin. Days from here on out will be slooooooooooooow.

I'm also almost done with my New Game + playthrough on P3:FES. I am SO damn close to maxing out all of my social links. Mitsuru is at 8 and Aigis is at 7 and I only have 3 days left, so no matter what, I'm screwed. Maybe once I'm done with P4:TG, I'll come back to FES and do another NG+ and max out all social links.

I would have maxed out both Aigis and Mitsuru if it wasn't for that stupid Winter Break where I had NOTHING to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

When I went to Gamestop yesterday to get my 10 dollar refund off my coupon that I used on P4A (long story), the cashier asked me

"So did you play any of the original Persona games like 1 through 4?"

And I said

"Yeah, I play 3 and 4. They're pretty awesome."

But then the conversation just ended there, lol I was disappointed :laugh:

He was probably just trying to make short conversation, like how most Gamestop employee's are supposed to. If they actually played the game, they would most likely start a full fledged conversation with you about it. He probably just saw "4" and though 'I should make this transaction more fun and see if he's played the others'.

Sad face :[

Lol I was looking forward to talking about the games, especially since the transaction was long.

Also, I was P3P and P2 Innocent Sin there.

And I walked out with a huge, unrolled, GTAV poster :laugh:

Just get P3P or P1 or P2 from the PSN store when you get a Vita. Their cheaper that way and if you need space on your memory card, you can just delete the game and re-download it later.

Tht sounds like when I had a 20G harddrive on my Xbox. Had to delete shit to download shit, lol it was so lame.

When I get a Vita I want the one with the mos tinternal memory.

I have a question, are there any differences between Persona 3: Portable and the PS2 version?

I have a question, are there any differences between Persona 3: Portable and the PS2 version?

Yes.

In P3P you can play as a girl.

In P3P you cannot move freely around, except in Tartarus.

The Ps2 version, P3: FES is superior, according to Nemesiswontdie.

There are huge differences.

P3:portable you can't move around freely. You use a cursor except when you're in a dungeon.
No anime cut scenes
No "The Answer" which is an story that takes place a month or so after the main story.
You can play as a female (FeMC) which has different social links and some of the main story is changed.

FES is the superior of all P3's.

So, there are no Gamestop's around my area doing a midnight release, so I'm stuck without P4G tonight. I'm super pissed.

Persona 4 does a ****ing AMAZING job when it comes to getting you to really appreciate the characters. I joined the basketball team and the drama club and I always look forward to go to practice and meeting every day. Yumi is pretty awesome, lol she likes to take charge and really appreciates you while Kou and Daisuke really feel like some of your best buds.

P4 is amazing when it comes to social links so far. I also feel more connected to the investigation team than I feel to SEES in P3. I'm really enjoying P4 right now, lol the relationships make me want to keep on playing.

Shoulda got P3:FES!

But P3P is still good. I think you'll like it a lot.

P4G so far is kick ass. I'm loving it a lot. The beginning is pretty different than P4 too.

Marie is kind of a bich, but I still like her a lot (that's why I got dibs!). It already seems like there's a lot more anime cut scenes and they did a good job on turning this game into 720p. It looks fantastic.