Shin Megami Tensei

Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona Series

Like it Nemesis? I FVCKING LOVE IT! I swear I have never been this attached to an RPG since KOTOR, I didn't even sleep last night because I was still playing it.

^Yes sir!

Anyways...

I'm still trying to find Persona 3, but had no luck. I might have resort to getting it on PSN, but I prefer hard copies whenever possible.

Last edited:

I got a a question, I passed the midterms and was in the top 3 and Mitsuru promised a gift for it, but I didn't get, did I do something wrong?

I got a a question, I passed the midterms and was in the top 3 and Mitsuru promised a gift for it, but I didn't get, did I do something wrong?

No idea. I scored really high as well, but I did get 1 question wrong because my academic skill wasn't high enough.

You got a PERFECT score? Or was Minato struggling on one of the days?

It said I was in the top 3, I it said to meet her after school, so I assumed go to student counsel, but she wasn't there ether, I hope I didn't screw up.

I have no idea what happened then, lol.

I study 75% of my days, because I want Mitsuru. **** everyone else.

picked up p4g for vita - someone fill me in on what I missed in the past games...

LOLOLOLOLOL you said hard.

Jk, Gamestop.com doesn't show any stores near you that possess it?

I did check the Gamestop website, but when I came to the store, a copy was nowhere. Unfortunately, it's first time they falter in keeping up with their inventory. Even if it's there, I insist on the original cover and manual (it amazes me how many people lose their original packaging) given the $30 price tag over there.

I did check the Gamestop website, but when I came to the store, a copy was nowhere. Unfortunately, it's first time they falter in keeping up with their inventory. Even if it's there, I insist on the original cover and manual (it amazes me how many people lose their original packaging) given the $30 price tag over there.

Same thing happened to me when looking for P4A. The guy told me they don't update Gamestop.com right away so I should always call ahead.

My P4A came with no manual. No original case. Only the cover slip. I was beyond pissed.

The P3: FES and P4 I bought are in great condition except for that annoying sticker residue on P3: FES >_>

Ya'll nigs haven't even beaten any of the games.

My dibs list:

Marie
Rise
Aigis
Yukari
Fuuka
Elizabeth.

Everyone else is pretty much up for grabs, like Mitsuru, Chie, Yukiko, Chidori, Chihiro, Ebi Hari.

You guys need to keep your fvcking filthy hands off my girls.

After beating P4 for the first time a year and a half ago. I wondered what my Shadow would look like.

Last edited by a moderator:

You just called yourself a mega douche.

Nice.

The thing I don't like about P4 is that they pretty much force you to make all these social links at once. There's too much shit going on all at once and I don't know what to do with my day. Go to basketball practice, or drama, or hang with Marie or Yukiko or Chie (just trying to get their social links up then friend zone their asses).

Also, while watching Tanaka's show, I noticed that the poster on Yu's wall is a P3 poster. That's pretty damn cool imo.
IMG_20121121_221543.jpg

I'm really loving how they added in a "sweet" which is when you pick a certain card in Shuffle Time, you can get 2+ chances to get other cards, and say you get a card that allows 4+ chances and there are only 3 cards, you can get all 3 cards then the other chance you can carry over to the next Shuffle Time AND it's guaranteed you'll get a Shuffle Time in your next battle.

I also REALLY love how when you get the blue cups in Shuffle Time, it doesn't just give you HP, it gives you SP as well.

Anyone who doesn't have this game and is playing the original P4, is missing out. No joke. This is everything P4 is and more.

I saw some gameplay footage of Persona 1, and it looks pretty boring.

It's really not fun. I don't think I'm gonna go back to P1...at least any time soon. Even after I'm done with P4G, it'll probably be awhile before I decide to pick it up again.

No shit :laugh:

I was talking about in fun terms. Ass wipe lol.

I maxed out Marie's social link just now. She's awesome. Definitely my favorite chick in P4. Move over, Risette!

Negotiations would be fun if done right. But the game is just to..bleh.

P4G is gonna take a long time to platinum. I want to get every trophy, but there's a trophy for maxing out every social link in which is hard in itself, then since they added Adachi as a social link, he's pretty hard to come by. He's on available on certain dates, so it's gonna require a very very very very strict schedule to max out all the social links. However, it should be a little easier to do on the second playthrough if you max out all your stuff like Courage, Understanding and Knowledge and stuff.

Fighting Margaret is gonna be a too. She's hard as hell.

The new events are hilarious too. The Kings Game in P4 doesn't have shit on the beach event. I hope the ski trip will be just as funny.

I was gonna rent P1, but after seeing the gameplay and hearing the horrible music, I'm thinking of taking it off my GameQ.