Shin Megami Tensei

Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona Series

Everything that comes out from Junpei's mouth is genius.

True facts.

Yukari just doesn't understand some of his awesomeness, unfortunately.

Why wouldn't you trust her? I trusted her more than anyone else in the game, actually.

Why wouldn't you trust her? I trusted her more than anyone else in the game, actually.

I said I do trust her, lol I was just curious about her reaction if I said I didn't.

Wrecked the Golden Beetles on the 47th floor, lol that battle was extremely easy

LIAR! YOU LIE!

Ever have that feeling of wanting to play a game, but it's just bad so you kind of don't want to play it, but you know you have to beat it?

That's my feelings with P1 right now.

It's just like, I wanna beat it, but it's a 30 hour long game and so far, it's just bad, so I kind of don't want to play it.

Well, it's not THAT bad, but still. I can see why P1 and P2 doesn't have such a dedicated fan base like P3 and P4 do. P1 and 2 do have important characters that make a short appearance like Philemon for example, but shit. It's just hard to get motivated to play it.

It's cause no one wants to talk to that fvcking idiot lol.

The good thing is, is that the saves don't take up much space, so after I play P4:TG, I can just re-download P1 and play it again.

I wish I had a bigger memory card for my Vita. Wal-Mart didn't have anything higher than 8. If they had 16, that would have been completely fine. But 8 will have to do.

There is also, I think 28 new gameplay videos out of P4:TG if you want to check them out. I dont want to watch them because I'm staying clear of any new info.

After finding out who did it, that's not even the true bad guy anyways. If you catch him/her there's still someone else you have to face, so you still have something to look forward to.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have the whole damn game to look forward to bro, lol I'm loving P3, so no reason to not look forward to 4.

Still looking forward to learning more about the cast of P4, especially since I got P4A.

Fvck that. I barely paid off mine.

I should have cancelled my RE6 pre-order and put it towards the Solid Gold Edition.

I really do regret that.

It sucks, but oh well. It's not a game breaker. It would be a game breaker if they changed, Yosuke, Igor, Nanako, Dojima, Yukiko, Rise and Kanji's voice.

Speaking of Igor. This shit is hilarious, hahaha!

I have a pretty cool idea.

What if when you pre-order the next Persona game, for a pre-order bonus, you get a 22 tarot card deck. Wouldn't that be sick?

Last edited by a moderator:

I have a pretty cool idea.

What if when you pre-order the next Persona game, for a pre-order bonus, you get a 22 tarot card deck. Wouldn't that be sick?

That'd be pretty awesome, since it's hands-on, not in-game content which most pre-order bonuses, are.

Imagine if you got a Jack Frost doll?

Or a figure of some sort would be sick.

Or a badass poster.