Shin Megami Tensei

Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona Series

Yukiko was the first bad ending I got. I made Yu eat her boxed lunch and it poisoned and controlled him and they started force feeding it to everyone lol.

Yukiko was the first bad ending I got. I made Yu eat her boxed lunch and it poisoned and controlled him and they started force feeding it to everyone lol.

The hell? :laugh:

I've only gotten one bad ending so far, Chie's.

I was enjoying Kanji's story until that To Be Continued bullcrap

The only thing I don't really like about the game is the story mode is so mixed up. It's like the old MK games. I don't know which story being told is canon or not.

The only thing I don't really like about the game is the story mode is so mixed up. It's like the old MK games. I don't know which story being told is canon or not.

Yeah I get what you mean, since there's so many different options.

Like choosing whether Kanji should think it's a dream or not, lol.

The one that comes to mind is Kanji getting punched through the PA wall by Akihiko. Did that happen, or did Aigis bust through the wall? What the fvck REALLY happened?

I was confused about that too, since I played Kanji's after Chie's and Kanji's ended at an important part.

To be continued? How? It doesn't make sense, lol why didn't I just fight the fake shadow?

Arc does the same thing with Blazblue. It pisses me off. It feels like I have to beat story mode twice with each character. It's their way of making the game longer. It pisses me off.

I wonder if Arena will be considered canon to the main Persona series.

I think is considered canon, isn't it? The story doesn't bother me if I just imagine the basis of arcade mode.

They fight each other under allusion.

Labyrs has to accept herself.

The end.

So you seen her being controlled at the end, then her going with Aigis and the rest of them.

I just want to know if it's considered canon, because if it is, I know we'd all love a game with P3 and P4 characters meeting up, and it not being a fighting game. You can't do much with a story in a fighting game unless it's like MK9, but arc is too dumb for that.

I don't understand the end of this, lol why is Kanji like "I TAKE IT ALL BAAAAAAACK!!"

You have to admit though, at least the storyline itself in P4A isn't bad. It's hard to make a turn-based RPG into a fighting game, lol in terms of story, especially explaining with everyone is fighting each other.

I mean, the story is fine. I just want to know which characters story is the real story being told.

Aigis has a bigger role in P3 than you think lol :p

I wonder what the next Velvet Room is going to be. Maybe a train or an airplane.

Last edited by a moderator:

Some guy on the P4 Facebook page came up with a pretty cool idea. Something about seeing your shadow or something in a mirror at midnight with the lights off. Seemed like a pretty cool idea.