Stuck on "PRESS ENTER"

Rylan Mermer

Hey everyone,

I just redownloaded MKAK on Steam and went to play it but when it launched it would load and get to the screen that says "PRESS ENTER" but when I hit enter nothing happens, i've tried with a gamepad, i've tried uninstalling and installing again, but nothing.

Hi
What Operating System u use? with Window8 I have the same issue, and with windows7 is fine :top:

You can solve this problem permanently by using MAME instead of MKAK. It's MUCH better, with none of the bugs that MKAK has.

You can solve this problem permanently by using MAME instead of MKAK. It's MUCH better, with none of the bugs that MKAK has.

Yeah, not exactly a helpful answer.

Rylan, you mentioned you had to redownload MKAK. Why was that?

Seeing as you have the game on Steam, I would do the usual. Right Click the game on Steam, Properties, Local Files tab, Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

If that doesn't work, head over to the MKAK Forums on the Steam User Forums. You might find someone with a similar issue.

Let us know how it goes.

I had to redownload just because i had uninstalled it.

I have already verified the integrity, and I have checked the steam forums for MKAK. There are one or two people with similar problems but nobody has found a fix.