NEC XIII - The Family Reunion - Philadelphia , Dec. 1-2 2012

Taken from BigE's posts on various FGC fourms.

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

NECXIII will be sponsored by:

Big E Gaming
Philadelphia PA 19143
www.necphilly.com

Team Sp00ky
201 Battery Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11209
http://www.facebook.com/l/e7c04TX1DyfvwzC58TPI8e7WPiQ
http://iplaywinner.com/

Namco Bandai Games
http://www.namcobandaigames.com/home

Madcatz and Markman
http://www.madcatz.com/

Atlus has just joined our sponsor family, more info to come later.

More Sponsor Info to coming.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DATE:
12/1/2012 – 12/2/2012

900 Packer Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19147
Located in the South Philadelphia area 1 mile from the Philadelphia International Airport.

(This Hotel Is 1/2 From the sheraton Suites, i will try to make a deal with Sheraton suites to get you guys a discount there to)

DISCOUNT ROOM PRICES: Reservation Link: Group Code-NEC

http://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?...Code=1&hotelCode=phlps&_PMID=99801505&GPC=NEC

Please hurry up and book your rooms DO NOT wait till the last second.

STREAM:
Will be streamed by none other than the infamous Team Sp00ky! The stream can be found here:http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky

Big E
(267)-231-8996
Eric2necphilly@yahoo.com

VP--Zack/Kattermari
(201)-650-1318
kattermari@gmail.com

VP--Rob Hubbs
(610) 573-8305
hubbsdoctor@gmail.com

REGISTRATION/FEES:
Online Venue Pre-Registration: $30

At The Door Venue Registration: $40

Spectator Fee: $20

Pre-order your NEC XIII T-shirts
Link coming soon
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Announcement:

Recently, Alan “St1ckBuG” Bakes of Team St1ckBuG has been dropping hints of a Japanese qualifier for the upcoming Northeast Championships (NEC) XIII. At Summer Jam 6 this past weekend, he officially announced the event, which will bring three players from Japan to compete at NEC XIII, December 1-2. H.H of Japan hasposted details for the tournament on his blog.
The event, called “Team St1ckBuG x OgreLive Presents NEC2012 Japanese Player Selection Tournament,” will take place on Sunday October 7 at Akihabara Clark Studio in Chiyoda, Tokyo. The games for the event will be Persona 4 Arena and BlazBlue Continuum Shift EXTEND, both on console versions. Both titles will use single-game, double-elimination format.
The 1st and 2nd place finishers in the P4U tournament and 1st place in BBCSEX will have both flight and room costs covered to attend NEC XIII this December. The tournament will be streamed on both TwitchTV and Nico Nico Live.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GAME RULES:
Unless otherwise stated all console tournaments will be played on PS3.

All singles tournaments will be standard format 2/3 games for normal matches and 3/5 for finals matches. (UMVC3 will be 3/5)

Team tournaments are single match the entire tournament including all finals matches.

SCHEDULE:
Venue and entry fees will be collected between 9am and 5pm both days. Please allow 1 hour prior to tournament start time to register. Even if you preregistered online you will still need to check in at the registration desk for each tournament.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday 12/01/12
Team Tournaments:

SSF4:AE teams 3v3 -- 11:00am -- $30 per team

UMvc3 3v3 -- 11:30am -- $30 per team

3S:OE 3v3 -- 6:30pm

More to Come.

SATURDAY 12/01/12:

Singles Tournaments:

SSF4:AE -- 6:00pm -- $10 -- will continue Sunday--ps3-- pot Bonus plus some HOT prizes

UMvC3 -- 6:30pm -- $10 – will continue Sunday--ps3-- pot Bonus plus some HOT prizes

MK9 – 3pm-- start time -- $10--ps3-- pot Bonus plus some HOT prizes

SC5 – TBD start time -- $10 (top 8 sunday)--ps3-- Pot Bonus info coming soon

TTT2 – TBD start time -- $10 (top 8 Sunday)--ps3--Pot Bonus info coming soon
($500 from BigE Gaming)

P4U -- TBD start time -- $10--Ps3 more info coming later.

BB – 1:00pm start time -- $10--ps3-- $1101 pot Bonus plus some HOT prizes.

GG – 4:00pm start time --$10-- ps2

DOA 5 -- TBD -- $10 -- Ps3

ST -- 5pm-- start time -- $10 – held on arcade cabinet Or Super Gun--Pot Bonus info coming soon

-----------------------------------------------------------

SUNDAY 12/2/12:

SSF4:AE – continued from Saturday – 1:00pm

UMvC3 – continued from Saturday – 1:30pm

KOF13-- tbd--Start time--$10--ps3

SC5-- continuned from Saturday--12pm
TTT2-- continuned from Saturday -- 12pm

MB:AA – TBD-- start time -- $10--Pot Bonus info coming soon

AH3--TBD-- start time-- $10 entry fee--ps3

3S:OE – TBD start time -- $10--ps3--Pot Bonus info coming soon

CvS2 – TBD-- $2 – PS2

UMK3 – TBD -- $5

KI – TBD - $2

A3/A2--TBD--$2

CE -- tbd--$2
--------------------------------------------------------------
Much More info to Come.

If time permits after all tournaments have finished we will bring back the long awaited coin flip tournament! Rules to follow soon!

I will also be adding more games to this list in the next few weeks.

I want this to be the BEST NEC ever but i can only do it with the players help. There will be food and drinks available to purchase for cheap.

So that's it for now. To get a rough head count just please post or e-mail me at eric2necphilly@yahoo.com with your first, last and gamer name, the state your from and game(s) you plan on entering.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will Post players update list on other pages.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys if you see names down twice or if you don’t see your name on the list let me know.

I HOPE TO SEE ALL THE REAL PLAYERS HERE.

SOMETHING NEW

NECXIII will be helping out the local community by having a CAN DRIVE ... so bring canned food and non-perishable foods for donation ... let's show the rest of the community that we do more than play fighting games all day everyday!

Northeast Championships... one of the tournaments that has carried Mortal Kombat on it's back for over 10 years. NEC has been an integral part of the MK backbone.

We have talked about this for a long time...more games, more MK.

At NEC XIII, we are doing something very special for the MK Community.

Saturday, December 1

-MK 9 Singles down to top 8(possibly 4 depending on Spooky).
-MK1
-MK2
-UMK3

Sunday, December 2

-MK9 Team Tag (2 players per team)
-MK Trilogy Greatest Hits (on PS1)
-MK Gold (on Dreamcast - PS2 to DC converters provided)
-3D MK of choice (vote to be held)
-Killer Instinct

There is a possibility that MK1 may be moved to Saturday... but this is the list thus far.

KombatNetwork will be streaming the action all day Saturday and Sunday and should have TWO setups for streams both days(one for MK9 and one for 2dMK).

The schedule and timetable for the games and pools are being determined.

Stream Schedule:
Games will be streamed throughout the day. Schedule is NOT set in stone, nor is it any specific order. We will get everything we can get onto the streams but there is no promise that EVERY GAME LISTED will get stream time. We will get to what we get to.

Saturday

KombatNetwork - http://twitch.tv/kombatnetwork

-MK9 down to top 8(possibly4)
-MK2 WF/LF/GF if MK9 doesn't run too long
-UMK3 WF/LF/GF if MK9 doesn't run too long
-MK1 WF/LF/GF if MK9 doesn't run too long

KombatNetwork alternate (url coming soon)

-MK1 to WF
-MK2 to WF
-UMK3 to WF

Sunday

Team Spooky

-MK9 Top 8(possibly top 4)

KombatNetwork

-MK9 Team Tag
-Killer Instinct WF/LF/GF
-MK Trilogy WF/LF/GF if time permits
-MK Gold WF/LF/GF if time permits
-3D MK WF/LF/GF if time permits

KombatNetwork alternate

Games to be streamed throughout the day depending on time
-MK Trilogy (either entirely or to WF)
-MK Gold (either entirely or to WF)
-3D MK (either entirely or to WF)
-Killer Instinct (either entirely or to WF)

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

I'm looking forward to watching some High Level MK play along with BB and GG, hopefully I'll be able to watch all of it with no interruptions.

I'm looking forward to watching some High Level MK play along with BB and GG, hopefully I'll be able to watch all of it with no interruptions.

MK will definitely be on multiple streams both days. We're going to be running MK9 all day Saturday on twitch.tv/kombatnetwork MK1, 2, UMK3 all day on twitch.tv/kombatnetwork2

On Sunday MK9 will be in tag-team format... 2 players per team, tag team rules...that will be on kombatnetwork.
Kombatnetwork2 will have MK Trilogy, MK4(either PS1 MK4 or MK Gold on Dreamcast with MK4 characters and weapon select banned), plus one 3D MK game(looking like MKDA or MKA right now) AND Killer Instinct!