UK PS vita players needed

rocky

BANALITY
Hi,
just got a ps vita to play mk.
only problem is that its taking forever to find players. id like to find some players in the UK so i can add them as a friend and play some private matches. i know there is an app called 'near' that supposedly finds players close to you but mine is not working.

if your ps vita mk player in the UK please put your psn id below

mine is CJ-Rocky

im mainly interested in tag matches if anyones down for that lets rock!

Hi,
just got a ps vita to play mk.
only problem is that its taking forever to find players. id like to find some players in the UK so i can add them as a friend and play some private matches. i know there is an app called 'near' that supposedly finds players close to you but mine is not working.

if your ps vita mk player in the UK please put your psn id below

mine is CJ-Rocky

im mainly interested in tag matches if anyones down for that lets rock!

heres a scorpion rage quitter i came across on mk vita. i beat this guy twice and he quitted both times
PSN GayAss_ToHot_4_U

there should be a hall of shame for these types

Im a UK MK player, add me on it my PSN is TRFDazzy , and tell me when you wanna play, im free alot at weekends :)

The Vita doesn't have a ton of games yet, but that should change soon. Again it depends on the kinds of games you like, but games like Gravity Rush, Ragnarok Odyssey, and Uncharted are great. I'm looking forward to Persona 4 Golden. There are good games on PSN to download. The transfarring feature is cool to extend games from the PS3 to the PSV. But at the end of the day, it depends how much opportunity and interest you have in carrying around a portable, and how often you think you'll use it. If you're the type of person that travels a lot, are on public transport a lot, has a lot of downtime outside the house, etc. then it's an easy decision because you'll get more value out of the vita. But if you think you'll only pick it up here and there and you have a lot of friends on XBL you'd like to play with then get a 360.