What Greases Your Gears?

My new Zoom H5 greases my gears.
Cleanest quality audio for live recording, and I may also use it for back-up "ghost" tracks in other recording sessions. :thrasher:

My new Zoom H5 greases my gears.
Cleanest quality audio for live recording, and I may also use it for back-up "ghost" tracks in other recording sessions. :thrasher:
Recommend that to Glenn Fricker of Spectre Media Group.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Recommend that to Glenn Fricker of Spectre Media Group.

Glenn primarily does studio music recording related stuff, whereas this would mostly be suitable for live film applications, recording Sound FX and building a sound library, as well as voice overs.
I wouldn't recommend using the Zoom H5, Sound Devices 302 and the Rode NTG-2 that I use for such applications for music recording applications.
I've got other mics such as Neuman U87s, Shure Sm57s, AKG D112s, Sennheiser MD421s, AKG C414 mics and the like, which are far better for studio music recording.

EVO this year was pretty fun. I beat Tom Brady in the mirror, EGP Cheeko and I got a game off Forever King which was pretty cool. Had a ton of fun. GGs to those guys. <3

1. I saw Britney in concert this Wednseday in Las Vegas. She was AMAZING!

2. Also, I made peace with a YouTube sensation I had an argument with (Joey Diamond).

All in Las Vegas. Vegas didn't have much friendly people but those 2 events were enough for me to say thank you Lord! :)

Last night felt like Autumn..it was great! I know summer isn't over yet, but that was a huge relief. Fall is the best season, with Winter being a close second. In my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That fact that I clean my tub drain by myself like a grown ass man.

You may address my as Handyman Jeff from now on :cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Good sex with a very hot guy! Bummer that he's just someone I hooked up with and not a boyfriend. He lives in LA, CA but was near my area in Union City, CA when we chatted in Grindr. It was totally worth my sore legs! ;)

Thread revival! I was a sports person for years, it was really my thing. But after a few leg surgeries things became more complicated. I became less mobile and needed a new hobby. I have discovered a talent for programming and it really helps me to clear my mind. I haven't made anything serious yet, just small games and joke apps. But I think I'm ready for big projects, currently looking to make an educational app like this istationeduapp.com and show present it to local schools.

Games and cars. Riding during the day, gaming during the night.

By the way, just in case anyone’s interested, my associate is selling a few wheel and tire packages with mount and balance tires. If anyone’s interested, feel free to PM me.

I have damn hyperhidrosis and I finally found Dove Advanced antiperspirant deodorant for heavy sweaters that works for me. It keeps me fresh all day and ensures that my shirt doesn’t get stained or discolored in the underarm area. It also helps heal the skin after shaving.

Thanks. I'll look into these. I currently use Degree spray and it's not too bad since my friends recommended it. Sometimes sweat stains show while other times it's dry. But of course, I'd rather always be dry.