What Greases Your Gears?

Spoiling the next season of Game of Thrones to people I don't like. (I'm reading the books, so I'm ahead.)

haha remember on season 1 when that guy poured the boiling metal on the guys head? that actually scared me and tv shows, games, or movies that can do that grease my gears.

haha remember on season 1 when that guy poured the boiling metal on the guys head? that actually scared me and tv shows, games, or movies that can do that grease my gears.

There was worse stuff that that in the books. One time Kahl Drogo had his way with Dany, WHILE she was pregnant. After she ate the horse heart. The book described it in graphic detail. Of all the unnecessary sex scenes in the show, the sex scenes in the book don't come up.

I was also disappointed by the tower Dany went to in Clash of Kings. The show got it all wrong.

最後に私の携帯で日本語を書ける事できます。けどまじすげー面倒だよ
(Finally, I can write in Japanese using my cellphone. But it's a huge pain).

:D

How long did that take you? It takes me a good 2 minutes to text a basic sentence in English on a phone. And me still no do it good

#Aqua

How long did that take you? It takes me a good 2 minutes to text a basic sentence in English on a phone. And me still no do it good

#Aqua

Since it was my first time using Google Japanese Android IME, it took me a good 15 minutes to figure out how to use the Japanese keyboard. Now I sort of know where everything is (it took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to to write small tsu っ). But, the kanji predictions are pretty spot-on, so that's nice. I'm pretty quick with my phone in English, but I use Swype Keys (otherwise it takes me forever), and even then I have a million typos.

The following NON-alcoholic drinks in my club...

1. C*ck and Bull Ginger Beer
2. Shirley Temple
3. Tonic

And the fact that I have a DJ friend who'd take my music request. The best part is that we both have similar tastes of music. ;)