What Greases Your Gears?

Oil greases my gears. lol

Stopping to get In n Out burger after a long day of work with a coke is always a pleasure!
Blasting my sub in the car before work to wake me up and after work to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment.
Doing nice things for people
Coming home and seeing that wifey cleaned and dinner is made
Playing video games
When all my bills are paid and I have extra play money<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I love this one!

Hm... explains your God of War fetish a bit

Actually it was God of war that really got me interested in Religions, Myths, and legends.

Kratos as a character being a Spartan General, turned Champion. Got me looking into the myth of Hercules "which the bluk of the GoW1 story was taken," 'N' obviously Ares and he led to the other Olympions.

The reason Ancient Greek history is very dear to me is, because, I love my italian heritage.

Last edited:
Actually it was God of war that really got me interested in Religions, Myths, and legends.

Kratos as a character being a Spartan General, turned Champion. Got me looking into the myth of Hercules "which the bluk of the GoW1 story was taken," 'N' obviously Ares and he led to the other Olympions.

The reason Ancient Greek history is very dear to me is, because, I love my italian hairitage.

Also another thing that "greases my gears". When friends have new games/new systems and they invite you over all the time to play.