What Greases Your Gears?

Anti-social? More like I spend literally 90% of my time with my Gf and female friends who arent into video games so its kinda nice to be able to kick back, relax and have a little me time once in a while.

Rude
Makes sense... but that's not quite how you came off in that post dude

The joys of alcohol ranks at number 1, playing fighting games with friends obviously, rainy weather, reading a cape story here and there, classic warner brothers cartoons, relaxing and enjoying my favorite stand up comics, listening to my favorite radio shows and podcasts, a good martial arts flick, multicolored talking horses, and last but not least transforming robots...these are a few of my favorite things.

Seeing people take Tarkartan trash's troll bait, funniest thing ever. :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't it just Ricochettmatt, Araknyd and occasionally me?

Yea, lol. But you do it on purpose, so it's not funny to see your response.

Check the Kitana thread, he caught another one :rofl:

Yea, lol. But you do it on purpose, so it's not funny to see your response.

Check the Kitana thread, he caught another one :rofl:

Funny thing is, Princess Kitana is one of my favorite female video game characters of all time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I had yet another great weekend. I went to my boyfriend's place, we had to do some cat sitting, which just involved leaving Saturday morning to go to 2 places and feed cats. Friday night, I got there just before 9pm and he was playing Black Ops 2. I absolutely died laughing. He is REALLY good at the game, but, when he got killed, he was pretty mad, lulz. Then, we played some NHL '14. He lost against some guy 3-1, I won 3-0 :) Saturday, some guy he played was stacked as hell with players on his team, even had Gretzky (which costs a lot of pucks to get). This dude was smoking his ass 5-1 so he rage quit with like 3 minutes left in the game, I was in tears on the bed.

I'm a super awesome girlfriend and left my PS4 there so he can play. He is getting his in August. He's playing NBA 2K14, which I rage quit a week ago when the computer was constantly blocking all my passes/shots and getting 3 pointers from a million feet away. Back to PS3 for a bit while he is playing NBA. He just got drafted to the Pistons LOL.

Another enemy from high school apologized to me after I gave attitude to him when he greeted me in Starbucks the other day. It's been 7 years since we last met and it was in the locker rooms while he and his friends were name calling me and bumping into me.

All they need to do is bow to me and apologize to me with great regret and they'll be forgiven.

(2 of my enemies need to do more than that though because 1 of them would have been my love interest but he was in the closet and humiliated me. The other WAS a friend and neighbor who my dad always compared to me when I make mistakes in 6th grade. That guy betrayed me for being gay and joined his other homophobic friends who are part of gangs.)

I'm more disappointed with the people who WERE my friends that betrayed me than those who were just enemies.

But don't get me wrong, I let them go but when I do see them, there is no way I will not say something insulting to those who offended me. I'll definitely be nice about it but my words would still be straight forward and insulting. I won't be the grouchy type. I'm more of the soft spoken, sweet type but I'd say something insulting...

Example: "You know, I remember someone who did _____ to me in class with his other friends and I believe what they did to me has a price. After all, what goes around does come around."

I've said that one to a guy from one of my classes already in front of his family when we randomly met each other in a Panera Bread restaurant. He was just looking down, embarrassed. We're cool now. He didn't apologize but he greets me in church often. I still don't trust him though.

Last edited:
I get to see my favorite band, Skinny Puppy twice in one year! Now that greases my gears real good. The only down side is that I gotta drive to shitty St. Louis. I'll take what I can get though. It's a fair trade for bands I get to see. SP, VNV Nation, Haujobb and Youth Code? You got yourself a ticket sold right there. Price doesn't matter, just throw it out there and I'll pay it.

The fact that The Rock's head looks like a scrotum these days

g1386188007618427597.jpg

My old aunt found one 70% off for absolutely no reason! When she called i started sweating so hard and i was like OMG WHERE HOW WHEN TELL ME COST THANKS YOURE TEH BESTOOOO

I hope you step on lego! Take that back!
Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

one of the guys in the group, it's his girlfriend's birthday, so, keg party saturday, wooooooooooo

I get to see my favorite band, Skinny Puppy twice in one year! Now that greases my gears real good. The only down side is that I gotta drive to shitty St. Louis. I'll take what I can get though. It's a fair trade for bands I get to see. SP, VNV Nation, Haujobb and Youth Code? You got yourself a ticket sold right there. Price doesn't matter, just throw it out there and I'll pay it.

And pay it I did. $34.50 a piece.

Gears are greased.