What Greases Your Gears?

Sofia Vergara, Deloreans, Anything Back To The Future related, Rootbeer and Cobra Commander all grease my gears, specially Sofia Vergara.
She could grease me any time she likes.

These

50257_s7

My new (used) 2002 Mustang. It's my very first convertible too. :love:

Pics will come soon. ;-)

AT or Manual? V6 or V8?

Anyhow. My gears are totally greased by the fact that I was totally right for my predictions for the Formula One race this weekend. Vettel back on top! :D

Speaking of Mustangs, this greases my gears mightily. All modern 'stangs should sound like this '12 GT. This guy or gal knows what's up.

My fiancee's commute has gotten longer, so she needs my current car way more. Maybe it's time for 2 cars... :eek:

Speaking of Mustangs, this greases my gears mightily. All modern 'stangs should sound like this '12 GT. This guy or gal knows what's up.

My fiancee's commute has gotten longer, so she needs my current car way more. Maybe it's time for 2 cars... :eek:

That Mustang sounds nice. I'm surprised the camera didn't unhook or something and fall off.

I'll stick to the Challengers :)

Was never a Mustang fan. Then again, I don't really care for Fords in general. My mom is the Ford fan.

Fords are really good right now, probably the best they've been since the late 50s into the early 70s. My current car is a Ford, and my next car is probably going to be a Ford Mustang GT. I like the prices, features, power, build quality, etc. And to boot, today's new cars are tomorrow's used cars... :D

today's new cars are tomorrow's used cars... :D

That is definitely true.

Lol, I don't know. I just never really care for Fords. Like, my mom likes Ford, my dad liked Chevy and I like Dodge. It's weird lol.

When looking at cars a few months back, I went to Carmax and they had this pretty sexy 2008 Shelby GT Cobra. I think that's what it was. I know it was a Cobra for sure, I'm just not sure of the year. It was blue with white stripes too. Was pretty cool.