Looking for PSX MKII

I wouldn't waste my money on it. It's and awful port... If you're into collectiong then buy the arcade.. There's nothing like the authentic MKII arcade experience...

My favorite part of the Saturn version was Shang Tsung's laughing victory pose that was cut from the arcade version, does anyone know if that was in the PS version and if both of those versions are basically the same?

It's a port of the Saturn version, so as far as I know they're basically the same. I haven't played the PSX version, but I believe all they really changed was adding an option to hear the characters' names and a zoom feature like the SNK fighting games.

It's a port of the Saturn version, so as far as I know they're basically the same. I haven't played the PSX version, but I believe all they really changed was adding an option to hear the characters' names and a zoom feature like the SNK fighting games.

I just youtube'd it and doesn't look like it has zoom... that'd be pretty neat though just for the sake of being different.