The Official GTA V Thread

Earliest GTAV pre-orders at Gamestop get a limited edition two-sided poster.

One side with the girl being arrested on it and the other with the dude with the dog.

that's pretty lame, would it have been too much to ask for a exclusive vehicle? i remember GTA 4 offered a limited edition face plate for the 360, that was pretty cool.

that's pretty lame, would it have been too much to ask for a exclusive vehicle? i remember GTA 4 offered a limited edition face plate for the 360, that was pretty cool.

It's kinda lame because you never had to pre-order for the poster since GTA giving a poster with their games is like a tradition of theirs.

The poster that came with Episodes of Liberty City was awesome. The Ballad of Gay Tony side with Joni on it, popping the champagne?

Excellent :mullet:

kpS7x.gif

Seriously though, that's great info man. If I had the money, I'd go ahead and preorder it right now :(
The character switch mechanic sounds awesome and pretty refreshing too.

Dat gif :rofl:

I'm really hoping that the multiplayer will have more things to do in it like RDR had. Stuff like gang hideouts and such.

THE RANKING SYSTEM BETTER BE IMPROVED TOO. YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO GET TO RANK 10 IN GTAIV JUST TO EARN SOME CLOTHING AND A HALF-NAKED MAN AND WOMAN? TOO ****ING LONG, REPEATING THE SAME GAME MODE OVER AND OVER FOR HOURS AND HOURS.

.../rant

Trailer #2!!!

My body is drained....

Seriously though, Rockstar makes some of the best trailers ever.

GTA:sa is my fav game of all time. I'm literally sick with excitement over this.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

I've watched that trailer at least 20 times already lol. We haven't even seen any actual gameplay and it still gets everyone hype. Michael reminds me of an old Tommy Vercetti; Trevor looks like he will probably be the most insane person ever in a GTA game already too lol. Franklin is gonna be pretty interesting too; not to mention he has a friggin pit bull.

"Let's booounce" :rofl:

I wish I could go into cryo sleep and set it to spring, the wait is killing me. Also if there's one thing I want in GTA 5 is

Spoiler:
Turn Signals, I wanna be able to use turn signals

LOL, that's the last thing I would have thought of tbh.

From the looks of it, GTA V has everything I ever could have wanted in a GTA game; the fact that they haven't even given much info aside from the GI issue and the trailers makes me wonder what else (other then the multiplayer) they have to show.

I've watched that trailer at least 20 times already lol. We haven't even seen any actual gameplay and it still gets everyone hype. Michael reminds me of an old Tommy Vercetti; Trevor looks like he will probably be the most insane person ever in a GTA game already too lol. Franklin is gonna be pretty interesting too; not to mention he has a friggin pit bull.

"Let's booounce" :rofl:

Rottweiler dude! You can't mix those up lol

I'mma be completely honest. It looks very pretty and the character design looks great. But that trailer does absolutely nothing to get me interested in trying this out.

Before someone says well you wheren't going to like it any way. Not true, Yeah I haven't liked past GTA's. But....But. that doesn't mean this couldn't have done something to change that.