The Official GTA V Thread

I was getting chased around constantly getting killed by some douche last night so I enabled passive mode. He wasted a ton of ammo and grenades on me still chasing me around. He even blew up my car which he paid me $450 for. After a while of me flipping him off and him wasting ammo , he decided to go away frustrated. Passive mode is awesome.

LCS?

God, without mission replay, making cash is way too demanding. No way in hell I'm getting the Entity anytime soon. $780,000 is going to take forever.

Rockstar just wants us to buy those damn cash cards and it sickens me.

Not sure if its true but rockstar is giving everyone a 500k stimulis package for gts online next week.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51565/grand-theft-auto-online-half-a-million-gta-stimulus-package-this.html

Rockstar just keeps nerfing more and more mission payouts.

It's annoying. A 25K mission went down to 12.5K and a 10K mission is now 5K

0_0.jpg

<3

But seriously, I don't know what Rockstar's deal is.

ya now you cant keep robbing a store, quit, then repeat over and over. now you start with $0 when you return. and when you leave it takes around $1500 from your bank. wtf rockstar?!

im guessing they want us to buy those cards WHICH ARE NEVER AVAILIBLE.

I think that this money system has broken the multiplayer. I don't dare play free roam before I have an apartment or i'll lose all the little money I have. and then it will take forever to get it back.

Last edited:
Don't ask me why I'm just now realizing this , but I never knew a bounty could be placed on you for stealing an NPC's car. I did that today to turn it in to Simeon , and I got a $5,000 bounty placed on me. That sucks. Not only do I have to lose the cops , but now I have to outrun all the would be bounty hunters just to turn in a car.

Finally got a high end apartment. It's the one worth $217,000. Now all I need to know is when are the heists going to be released???