What Grinds your Gears, part 2

My point was being misunderstood, so I explained my self.
Simple as that.

You get so upset over this shit, lol.

I hate MLP so I wont bother talking about it. If people think I dislike it for whatever reason they can muster, they can feel free to think whatever they want, regardless of me just not liking it because I think it's stupid. I wont constantly talk about something I dislike because people have assumptions other than to throw out the one line of why I don't like it and then I move on.

You get so uppity over stuff, lol, you don't have to rage if people misunderstand your stance.

TBH, it really was a small thing to get a little antsy over (the shit on the chocolate bars), but, hey, to each their own. You find it a big deal, that's cool, I just rip off the wrapper and eat the chocolate inside while throwing out the wrapper with the political paper on it.

You get so upset over this shit, lol.

I hate MLP so I wont bother talking about it. If people think I dislike it for whatever reason they can muster, they can feel free to think whatever they want, regardless of me just not liking it because I think it's stupid. I wont constantly talk about something I dislike because people have assumptions other than to throw out the one line of why I don't like it and then I move on.

You get so uppity over stuff, lol, you don't have to rage if people misunderstand your stance.

TBH, it really was a small thing to get a little antsy over (the shit on the chocolate bars), but, hey, to each their own. You find it a big deal, that's cool, I just rip off the wrapper and eat the chocolate inside while throwing out the wrapper with the political paper on it.

I thought the "What Grinds Your Gears" thread was to talk about stuff that bugs us, though.

It may seem trivial, but it bugged me because it was someone who is a close friend that did it.
I'm almost ashamed to say that I'm friends with the person. lol

If I spent that much time getting wound up about the stupid things people do, I'd never get anything done, ever. Putting political slop on candy qualifies as pretty damn stupid.

1. Guys that are too old hitting on me and asking me to have a masturbation session with them in a public bathroom. :puke:

2. Guys who are showing offf to me kissing their girlfriends while they look at me since they think I like them. They think I'm jealous when I'm not. For all I care take each other. Just don't be fronting, looking at me, cause it's a waste of time. If guys want me, they should approach me and not just keep staring. If they're in the closet and they want me but their GFs are with them, that's their problem. They should find a way to get to me then or forget it. :roll:

3. Gay people who have too many high standards in body fascism!!! Makes me and my activist friend want to advocate against such "rule"! :The_Villagers:

Last edited:
Teachers that are angry 100% of the time.

Just because you hate your job, or your life sucks, don't take it out on the students.

Never had one of those. I've had cynical teacher before, but they were pretty funny when it came to that.

What really irritated me in school was when you asked a question like "Do you carry the 4 over?" and the teacher would go "I don't know, you tell me"

Never had one of those. I've had cynical teacher before, but they were pretty funny when it came to that.

What really irritated me in school was when you asked a question like "Do you carry the 4 over?" and the teacher would go "I don't know, you tell me"

I had really shitty directions given to me in Computer Animation today and when I asked for help, my teacher just said "The directions are right there."

^ That shit pisses me off. Unprovoked sarcasm.

If anyone does that shit, I hope your first born child falls into a well and rots from the inside out. We don't need more people like you walking around being douchers for no reason. My World History teacher was exactly like that. She had a god damn metal slab on her desk that read "BECAUSE I SAID SO". I couldn't make this shit up, Ms. Forrester. I remember she was having heart surgery and left for a week. Damn near the whole class was hoping that she'd die.

I seriously hate that shit. I had a teacher just like that. The worst for me though was when I was in 5th grade and she would do this shit:

"can I go to the restroom?"
"I don't know...can you?"

Bich, I will seriously whip out my 10 year old dick and piss all over your math books if you don't let me go to the restroom to take a piss and trade my Yu-Gi-Oh cards with my friend who is waiting for me.

I seriously hate that shit. I had a teacher just like that. The worst for me though was when I was in 5th grade and she would do this shit:

"can I go to the restroom?"
"I don't know...can you?"

Bich, I will seriously whip out my 10 year old dick and piss all over your math books if you don't let me go to the restroom to take a piss and trade my Yu-Gi-Oh cards with my friend who is waiting for me.

That's when she asks you back
"I don't know... can you?"

you just say
"yes"

and walk out.

Edit: dunno why teachers are anal about saying "can I?" they want to force you to say "may I"

Must be a superiority complex.

That's when she asks you back
"I don't know... can you?"

you just say
"yes"

and walk out.

Edit: dunno why teachers are anal about saying "can I?" they want to force you to say "may I"

Must be a superiority complex.

Those teachers always get the worst from the hoodrats though.

Someone said "Can I go to the restroom" and she did that whole "can you?" shit. She was like "Well, thats what I'm asking you. I gotta dook"

The argument ended with her walking out and the teacher explaining what she was saying and she goes "Okay, MAY I please SHIT!?" and slams the door.

Am I the only one who hated taking shits at school?

I hate taking shits in public restrooms. When I was in school, I got to go home to take a crap because I told the office that i refused to go to the restroom at school.

Same here. It was too easy to . . . . .talk shit . . . . . . . .to a person who was dumping. As soon as you heard that 'splash' it was fair game to make fun.

Same here. It was too easy to . . . . .talk shit . . . . . . . .to a person who was dumping. As soon as you heard that 'splash' it was fair game to make fun.

I see what you did there.

Not only that, but public restrooms are always dirty. It's gross.

The possibility of Frost replacing Sub-Zero in MK10 grinds my F***ING gears to no end.
If Boon and company pull that shit, I'll get it used from GameStop for $15, and NRS will only get $10 from me for the online code.
There's NO WAY IN HELL that I'm sinking $60 into an MK game without Sub-Zero.
If you think that makes me less of an MK fan, then you can F*** OFF!!! :marchmellow:

I see what you did there.

Not only that, but public restrooms are always dirty. It's gross.

I remember taking a piss at school once. I finished and went to the sink.

Suddenly, I heard a loud series of splorches, globs, poots, EVERYTHING.

I was horrified and disgusted. Then I noticed it was coming from the stall that was next to me.

I hear the toilet flush and my friend Jason comes out of the stall and says "Man...I was waiting to take that shit ALL DAY."

:rofl: