What Grinds your Gears, part 2

The "You're next" response from people, grinds my gears to no f***ing end.

Dating.
Someone gets engaged.
Some old f*** or family relative f*** leans in and says "You're next"

Engaged.
Someone gets married.

Married.
Someone has a kid.

It's aggravating as shit.
We'll have kids whenever we're good and f***ing ready for it.
Stay the F*** outta my business.

When I get someone something, and they don't say thank you.

Seriously, it's one of the things that pisses me off the most.

If I ever get one of you a gift, like some msp, or psn stuff, and you don't say thank you, I'm not giving you shit from then on.

Ungrateful as all hell, and extremely rude.

The "You're next" response from people, grinds my gears to no f***ing end.

Dating.
Someone gets engaged.

Engaged.
Someone gets married.

Married.
Someone has a kid.

It's aggravating as shit.
We'll have kids whenever we're good and f***ing ready for it.
Stay the F*** outta my business.

At least no one does that at funerals

I hate having to keep receipts.

I reserved Lollipop Chainsaw at Best Buy, so I want to pick it up, now that the price has dropped but nooooooo, you need the receipt. Couldn't have recorded my damn phone number or something, of course not.

F*** MK9 online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It won't even let me do a jump attack!!!! Boon do something about this or I will hate you!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Michael Bay doing movies based off of beloved franchises, grinds my gears.
F*** that rotten piece of shit asshole.
He should just go back to doing Bad Boys films, and leave the remaking of beloved characters on screen to someone else who isn't going to f*** it up by adding excessive explosions or a bunch of plot "twists" that aren't needed.

funny you say that, cause I remember when Transformers was released in 07 and for about a week the movie was actually on IMDB's top 250.
Sad I know. And when I looked at the positive reviews on there most of them were just :

"Teh nostalgia! Hearing optimus talk made me cum, best movie ever 10/10"

So looks like we have a divided fanbase here? Or just hype after coming straight from the movie theatres.

Well.. when it comes to the FIRST Transformers movie, I liked it regardless. Optimus Prime having his voice return was definitely major Sex on a bun.

But I mean.... really... go watch the old cartoons... and tell me those cartoons are better than the movie >.>;

Those old cartoons are complete shit. I honestly have a hard time believing I enjoyed that stuff as a kid lol.

Well.. when it comes to the FIRST Transformers movie, I liked it regardless. Optimus Prime having his voice return was definitely major Sex on a bun.

This.
The 2nd and 3rd movie were utter SHIT, though.
The problem with Hollywood is that they never know when to leave well-enough alone.

Anyways, something else that grinded my gears was going to my favorite bass and guitar tech shop, only to see that it's now a nail salon.
Called the old number and it's a dead number.
My buddy (bass) needs some surgery and I need a good bass doctor. :(
Also, f*** Guitar Center.
I wouldn't take any instrument there to get fixed.
They're WAY over-priced and do shitty repair work.
I learned that the hard way when I was younger.

Yeah same here Byrd, condolences on my part too; that sucks ass

One of my brother-in-laws just died about a week ago too; his funeral is next week

Still don't know what caused his death yet

actually it happened some time ago, but it is something i don't like talking about especially since he had his whole life ahead of him

but he was born with a hole in his heart but ironically he didn't pass away from that
it was the medicine he was taking for it that was too strong for his body

My dad is grinding my gears right now.

Tonight is a surprise party for a friend, and, he didn't know this, but, it is suppose to be for him as well because his birthday was on Tuesday and he plays hockey with some of these guys so everyone is buddies and my brother is included as well. I went to the surprise party for my brother two weeks ago and plans were made for tonight so I was all prepared and everything. Called my dad yesterday, he said he was going, he also told my brother he was going (he thinks it is just for the friend, as I said), and then he leaves me a message this morning telling me the doctor told him to 'take it easy' because he has something with his stomach.

When I talked to my dad yesterday, he said he went to the doctor, but he never said anything about the doctor saying anything of sorts. He was all YEAH, I AM GOING TO THE PARTY and was just fine in doing so. THEN, I have called him back probably 10 times since 11:30 this morning, which was 45 minutes after he left me a message, and he hasn't been home since.

Like, shit, man, if you don't want to go to a party, that's cool, just say it...he sounded absolutely fine on the message and then he was out the door all day so far, so, yeah, doesn't seem sick to me....and I need to tell him, look, this party is partially for you, so you kinda have to show up so you don't look like a dick, they are all expecting you.....

He doesn't have a cell phone so it's nearly impossible to get a hold of him, it pisses me off so much, just sitting in limbo, not knowing what is going on. Party starts at 7.