What Grinds your Gears, part 2

The fact that I laid down on my couch and knocked out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Now I won't be able to go to sleep later.

Also, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles grinds my gears! Who the **** designed this mission! It's too damn hard! At one point they throw like 8 hunters at you in a period of like 5 second!

I know right? No PC, No Xbox, No TV... I have nothing to do but read.

But I still sneak on from time to time :secret:

don't they leave a "oops we missed you card?"

If you want you can usually sign the back of that card. With instructions on where to put the package. And they'll just leave it at your house.

I told the guy to just put it in my unlocked outdoor mini shed thing. And when i came back it was there. All he needs is a signature so if you leave a signature on that "oops card" and leave him instructions he'll do it.

Atleast that's how it usually works when I order stuff and I can't make it in time to receive it.

people who dont like wrestling "because its fake". like i dont hate movies for that reason lol.

Ok, well as one of those people, I will help you to understand our viewpoint a bit more. Movies are designed specifically to tell a story. Generally speaking, they are meant to at least look real. They capture the imagination as few other things do. Wrestling, on the other hand, pretends to be a sport. To me, sports are entertaining specifically because the athletes are engaged in real competition. Don't get me wrong, I'm not underestimating the athletic prowess of pro wrestlers. I do understand the athleticism necessary for what they do. But I would rather watch athletes use their athleticism for competition rather than acting. If I want a story, I'd much rather see a nice film. Just my opinion.

Ok, well as one of those people, I will help you to understand our viewpoint a bit more. Movies are designed specifically to tell a story. Generally speaking, they are meant to at least look real. They capture the imagination as few other things do. Wrestling, on the other hand, pretends to be a sport. To me, sports are entertaining specifically because the athletes are engaged in real competition. Don't get me wrong, I'm not underestimating the athletic prowess of pro wrestlers. I do understand the athleticism necessary for what they do. But I would rather watch athletes use their athleticism for competition rather than acting. If I want a story, I'd much rather see a nice film. Just my opinion.

And you get a "Thanks"

The problem is that people think WWE or TNA or ROH, etc. when they hear the term 'wrestling'. Obviously, not all wrestling is fake.

Anyway, yes, wrestling is 'fake', but it is also real. The stories are written by a 'creative team' (which suck), and the moves are obviously timed and executed so that no one gets hurt, but they still really fly off the ropes and do flips and jump from high levels....they still get injured, and even die.

Wrestling is a soap opera, but it is also one where people can get seriously injured, or worse.

Not just trying to stick up for it because I am a fan, I just kinda hate how people don't really take in to consideration the shit these guys and girls put their bodies through on a daily basis.

Oh Beetle Juice. Jade will have fun playing with yo' nasty arse.

Did I not Just tell you she'd have sumfin to say. :) :_cool:

Last edited:
That my iPod came today and no one was home to get the delivery.. Now I have to wait another day to get it, and I can't forget that Progress reports come home tomorrow and I have a feeling that I'm failing Spanish and have a Low C in Math. I'm legit pissed off right now..

people still buy mp3 players?

I wish I still had mine.
I hate listening to music on my phone. I have to take it out my pocket, turn it on, unlock it, navigate menus and finally get t my music just listen to a song.

Mp3 player I just reach into my pocket (pocket pool) and hit the next button. Boom. We went from Aesop Rock to Soley.

I wish I still had mine.
I hate listening to music on my phone. I have to take it out my pocket, turn it on, unlock it, navigate menus and finally get t my music just listen to a song.

Mp3 player I just reach into my pocket (pocket pool) and hit the next button. Boom. We went from Aesop Rock to Soley.

What kind of phone you got?

Depending on it some of htem you can hold down a specific button and it'll bring up music options w/o unlocking the phone.

I use to do all of what you do to play music, but now that I figured out that I can just hold the square button down a bit longer, it'll bring me the Music options like Play/pause skip ect.

My phone doesn't have those options. It only has 2 commands; Piss me off or piss me off even more.

I got my ipod like 3 years ago and it still works awesome. I have dropped it a few times but nothing happened to it.

I would die without it, seriously. I need my music when I am walking.

When I go to use the bathroom only to find a wad of shit from the the last person who used it and didn't even care enough to turn the ****** FAN!!! :evil:

You should probably be more mad at the lack of flushing than the fan itself.

"Bro wtf is this?! Its a pile above the water!"
"Yeah but I turned on the fan so that when you're trying to flush n' plunge that shit it doesn't smell that bad"

"Oh, its cool then"

You should probably be more mad at the lack of flushing than the fan itself.

"Bro wtf is this?! Its a pile above the water!"
"Yeah but I turned on the fan so that when you're trying to flush n' plunge that shit it doesn't smell that bad"

"Oh, its cool then"

The lack of emoticons right there was comedy gold :rofl: