What Grinds your Gears, part 2

Aight, You wont see anymore invites coming from him when I'm done.

That's the same guy who called MK broken, right? :lol:

"Can you please accept my invite? Everyone seems to be ignoring me now a days..."

DUDE, I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE RIGHT NOW. Lol.

Just being honest, He's a c0cky bastard 24/7 Lol. Always braggin' about something in a video game that no one plays. I don't mind playing games with him but when he begins to boast and brag it annoys me.. I hardly ever brag unless I'm being sarcastic or just joking around.

Just being honest, He's a c0cky bastard 24/7 Lol. Always braggin' about something in a video game that no one plays. I don't mind playing games with him but when he begins to boast and brag it annoys me.. I hardly ever brag unless I'm being sarcastic or just joking around.

He even boasts about RE6 when the game hasn't even come out yet :laugh:

Some dude sent me a request today on PS3 and had the message 'your friend from playfire, I should have done this years ago'.

k, dude, you seem nice....but I don't have 'friends' on playfire. I joined that like 3 years ago and didn't do anything but fix my profile up and list my games. Maybe made a post here and there, but haven't been back since.

Typical dude who saw that I didn't have a dick so he is all OMG WE R FRIENDZ

Playing online with absolutely STUPID people.

I was playing LBP 2 last night and joined these other 2 people for a level.

They were probably the dumbest people I have ever run in to online. You are supposed to throw these things (balls of....something) at the enemies so they explode and also at some buttons so you can pass certain areas. These morons kept getting in the way because they didn't know what to do so I am picking up these things to try to throw them so we can proceed and these dumb fcks keep jumping all in the way and throwing each other, and myself, off the goddamn train. Then, when I got ahead, I had to wait at the end of the screen for these idiots to catch up, and they just kept jumping around because they couldn't get up.

Not surprising, I came first out of the three, and I quit right after and played alone.

Play with Skwerl and I.
He just got the game and I still need to get the Co-op items.

I don't like it for how fake it is.
It used to be arguable, but then they had shit like ghosts appearing on camera and Gene Snitcky killing Lita's baby.

Getting assignments that are a semester long. Like today, I got a U.S. history book report due in late December. The worst part is that I don't even know what book to get.

Getting assignments that are a semester long. Like today, I got a U.S. history book report due in late December. The worst part is that I don't even know what book to get.

I liked having those kind of assignments. I'd always finish them in about 3 weeks. Then I'd spend the rest of the time for a study hall or nap time. Believe it or not I was a really good student. I liked it when I'd have people asking me to help them especially if it was Math or History/Economics. Makes me think I'd be better off going back to college. :) It's always a possibility I guess.

That my iPod came today and no one was home to get the delivery.. Now I have to wait another day to get it, and I can't forget that Progress reports come home tomorrow and I have a feeling that I'm failing Spanish and have a Low C in Math. I'm legit pissed off right now..

That my iPod came today and no one was home to get the delivery.. Now I have to wait another day to get it, and I can't forget that Progress reports come home tomorrow and I have a feeling that I'm failing Spanish and have a Low C in Math. I'm legit pissed off right now..

Oooooh I fuking hate that shit. Like before progress reports I could do anything, after some progress reports; just damn :mad:

Pouring my cereal in to the bowl, only to have most of it dust because I didn't realize the box was just about empty.

Oooooh I fuking hate that shit. Like before progress reports I could do anything, after some progress reports; just damn :mad:

I know right? No PC, No Xbox, No TV... I have nothing to do but read.

But I still sneak on from time to time :secret: